• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Cigar Lottery #1 - Seniors Welcome Too!

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
CIGAR LOTTERY INFO

Here goes! Sign up now!

Ten Spots available. 0 through 9
You will be assigned a number in the order that you signup. If you want a special number, ask for it and I will give it to you if it hasn't been taken already. If it has been taken, you will get the next number available.

I will take zero(0) since I am signing up first. Nine Spots Left

Winning number will be based on the SC State Lottery Pick 3 Game.

Drawing Date will be Friday July 25th (unless we get 10 members real soon and we can change the date - members will be notified if there is a change at least 24-hours in advance) If we can't get 10 members, some can opt to take an additional number. If you have two numbers, you will have to send double the amount of cigars to our winner.

We will use the Evening Drawing at 6:59pm. (as opposed to the 1:00pm drawing)

The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 3-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 3 will win the cigar lottery.

Each of the other nine players should mail something special to our winner in about a week.

Within 24-hours of the drawing, I will post the winner and his/her (sign up Dawn) likes and dislikes and/or special requests and address with any special instructions given by the winner.

Each non-winning player will be expected to mail two cigars to our winner. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

If you want to play, send an email to: cigarlottery@contractorcafe.com and include your:

Name & Address

Likes, Dislikes with any special requests you may have if you are the winner.

Good Luck.

Sack,

I am excited about this, and hope it works out well. Let me know if I can help out anymore.

ALostTexan

Seven (7) spots left

SD_Stack - #0
aLostTexan - #4
kurtcigar1 - #5

The number 8 is earmarked for a possible future player.

Keep 'um coming.

Name, address, likes, dislikes, special requests, number(if available) cigarlottery@contractorcafe.com

Hurry, hurry, hurry. Step right up. See the Alligator Woman. She walks. She Talks. She crawls on the floor like a reptile.

Five (5) spots left.

Players so Far:
SD_Stack - #0
open - #1
open - #2
open - #3
aLostTexan - #4
kurtcigar1 - #5
open - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
(pending) - #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Keep 'um coming.

Name, address, likes, dislikes, special requests, number(if available) cigarlottery@contractorcafe.com

OK, I believe in belts, suspenders AND staples. In addition to email and PM, here's another reply

Definitely count me in, slot 3 if possible.

I prefer maduros in toro/robustos and corona grande/larga or whatever the terminology is in a given brand.

Thanks!

Psyktek

Only 3 Spots Left!!!!!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>IMPORTANT!!! BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME WHEN EMAILING ME!!!!!

Players so Far:
SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
open - #2
psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
kurtcigar1 - #5
STYX&STONED - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
(pending) - #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Keep 'um coming.

</span>

Does anyone see anything that may need to be added to the rules to avoid any problems? Let me know.

If we get the 10 people early, do you want to move the drawing date up a little?

I vote we move early too.

texan says to wait.

vote: 2 to 1

anyone else with an opinion?

Oops. Thats 3 to 1 for going early.

You guys are hungry. :)

What the hell! SD count me in. I'll take 8 if it's still available. PM heading your way.

Only one(1) spot left. It is #2. Someone grab it!

It looks like we are going to have 10 unique players so I let #8 go to Shadow.

IMPORTANT!!! BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME WHEN EMAILING ME!!!!!

Players so Far:
SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
open - #2
psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
kurtcigar1 - #5
STYX&STONED - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
Shadow - #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Somebody take #2. Let's get this show on the road.

If ya want me, fire me up. Addy in profile, a cigar is a cigar is a cigar, as long as it ain't crap

Don't have a clue what's going on, but I want in! heheh

That's it!

Our Lottery players are:

Players so Far:
SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
Smokin'Tone - #2
psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
kurtcigar1 - #5
STYX&STONED - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
Shadow - #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

The Pick3 is drawn everyday. When day should we use. The lottery filled up fast!

Wanna go Friday? Saturday? Sunday? Next week? When!!!!!!!