• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Cigar Lottery #1 - Seniors Welcome Too!

Note to Losers!

What should we send Shadow? The man has everything. I am stumped.

Really.

SD_Stack said:
Note to Losers!

What should we send Shadow? The man has everything. I am stumped.

Really.
Pre-Embargo habanos would be nice! ;) :D

Received winnings from Psyktek today. I've not tried the Reyes cigar so I'm looking forward to it. Thank you sir! :thumbs:

Shadow.

Package goes out Thursday.

DC 01038555749087865795

Hopefully you will have it before next Saturdays drawing

I just now read the first post of this thread and while I was reading it I was telling my wife about it. We agreed that it was a fun idea and so I was all set to send in my request to join... but then I kept reading... 7 more spots available, 5 more, 3 more, 2, 1, none... Shadow wins.

Congrats Shadow! I'm looking forward to playing my first round. Maybe I can start sending you cigars too!

blair

Got home this evening and my bride met me at the door and asked, "What the hell are you up to now!". I put on my innocent face and told her I had no idea what she was talking about. She led me to the dining room and pointed to a pile of boxes on the table. I told her that it was nothing to worry about that I had won the Newbie Lotto on CP. She rolled her eyes and walked away muttering "More cigars!". :D

Packages received:

Kurtcigar1
Ricmac25
Captain B
Styx&Stoned

Gentlemen, very nice cigars from all of you! Thanks. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Cigars sent to winner (Shadow) so far:

SD_Stack - sent
Captain B - received
Smokin'Tone - #2
psyktek - received
aLostTexan - sent
kurtcigar1 - #5
STYX&STONED - received
Ricmac25 - received
Shadow - Winner
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Mine appear to be stuck at the post office. The DC# shows that they are at the post office here in Columbus, but are not going anywhere. Oh well, they will hopefully be there soon, Shadow.

ALostTexan

SD_Stack - sent
Captain B - received
Smokin'Tone - #2
psyktek - received
aLostTexan - sent
kurtcigar1 - #5
STYX&STONED - received
Ricmac25 - received
Shadow - Winner
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

ALostTexan said:
Mine appear to be stuck at the post office. The DC# shows that they are at the post office here in Columbus, but are not going anywhere. Oh well, they will hopefully be there soon, Shadow.

ALostTexan
Probably will show up here before that changes on the website. Happens sometimes.

Updated 7/25/03 11:10am EST

SD_Stack - sent
Captain B - received
Smokin'Tone - #2
psyktek - received
aLostTexan - sent
kurtcigar1 - received
STYX&STONED - received
Ricmac25 - received
Shadow - Winner
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

saving the best for last. :D

(actually have had no free time to get to the post office yet. looking at a mon. send off)

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
saving the best for last. :D

(actually have had no free time to get to the post office yet. looking at a mon. send off)
No problem!

Package from AlostTexan arrived today. Very nice cigars. :thumbs:

Recieved a package from SD today. Thanks bro! :thumbs: