• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Cigar Lottery #2

Every 2 weeks sounds perfect! When do we start - pick a day so we know that day every 2 weeks.

PS - I had #1 the first time, and asked for #2 now - can I switch to #1. If not, I'll be satisfied.

I haven't sent Shadow his winnings from the last drawing yet. :( I gotta do that soon!

Do you want to do it every other Saturday? 1st and 3rd Saturday? What about the months with 5 Saturdays?

Should we start this Saturday or 2-weeks from last Saturday.

Every other Saturday is good. That way we don't dither around because of a fifth Saturday! LOL!

Ok. This Saturday. July 26th at 6:59. SC Pick 3

WE do need 1 more player. If we can't get one, I will take two numbers if thats ok.

Is there one spot still available? Can I grab it? If so, count me in!

blair

Okay! Here is our lineup.

SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
Blair - #2
Psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
Shadow- #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Good Luck Everyone! Especially Me :D

Drawing will be held at:

6:59pm EST on Saturday July 26th, 2003.

South Carolina Pick 3.

Drawing can be viewed live or archived Here.

Each non-winning player will be expected to mail two cigars to our winner. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

Yep!

I'll send you an email. But my cigar smoking experiences are very limited. So, I really don't have many likes or dislikes. I am excited about trying new cigars. So I guess, in a way, at this point my likes are cigars that I haven't yet tried :D . I try to come up with something more concrete for you though.

blair

I'm ready for tonight. Ought to be nice when I take this one.

ALostTexan
...preparing space in the humidor for his win tonight...

Tonights winning SC Pick 3 drawing is...

8 - 5 - 4

Shadow wins again!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :( :( :D :D

I trust you all have his information?

You know he has got this thing fixed! Let's see.... Italian..... Resides ;) (WPP) in the hills of West Virginia.... And goes by the alias Of Shadow!.............. Fagettaboutit! ;)

The Shadow Knows! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I'm going to buy a Powerball ticket. I feel LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!! :0 :0

Congrats - I suggest you go buy some real lotto tickets! :sign:

K