• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Cigar Lottery #2

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
The 1st one was so much fun. Let's do it again!!!!

Shadow won last time!!!!!

Cigar Lottery Info

Here goes again! Sign up now!

Ten Spots available. 0 through 9
You will be assigned a number in the order that you signup. If you want a special number, ask for it and I will give it to you if it hasn't been taken already. If it has been taken, you will get the next number available.

I will take zero(0) since I am signing up first. Nine Spots Left

Winning number will be based on the SC State Lottery Pick 3 Game.

Drawing Date will be a day or two after we get enough players. If we can't get 10 members, some can opt to take an additional number. If you have two numbers, you will have to send double the amount of cigars to our winner.

We will use an Evening Drawing at 6:59pm. (as opposed to the 1:00pm drawing)

The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 3-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 3 will win the cigar lottery.

Each of the other nine players should mail something special to our winner in about a week.

Within 24-hours of the drawing, I will post the winner and his/her (sign up Dawn) likes and dislikes and/or special requests and address with any special instructions given by the winner.

Each non-winning player will be expected to mail two cigars to our winner. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

If you want to play, send an email to: cigarlottery@contractorcafe.com and include your:

Name & Address

Likes, Dislikes with any special requests you may have if you are the winner.

Good Luck.

Players so Far:

SD_Stack - #0
open - #1
open - #2
open - #3
aLostTexan - #4
open - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
open - #8
open - #9

Players so Far:

SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
open - #2
Psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
Shadow- #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

:p What the hell! I'll take number three again. Maybe it'll be in the right spot this time.

Psyktek

I guess we could open it up to 20. I don't see that as a problem. Do you really think 20 will want to do this? At some point people will start saying now and we'll have to rotate.

On a side note...How is having the same number in both nines an advantage??? The way I figure, no matter what your 2 numbers are you have a 2 in 20 or better yet a 1 in 10 chance of winning. It doesn't matter if you have the same number twice.

ricmac25 said:
On a side note...How is having the same number in both nines an advantage??? The way I figure, no matter what your 2 numbers are you have a 2 in 20 or better yet a 1 in 10 chance of winning. It doesn't matter if you have the same number twice.
You are right. Sorry. I have fixed the post.

Should we just keep it ten people and do it once a week or something>? This shouldn't get too complicated.

My vote would be to keep it simple and leave it at ten players. Also, maybe I'm getting cheap in my old age, spending nearly $30 a month on USPS if we double the numbers would go better if I were spending it on cigars! ;)

Psyktek

Okay Okay Okay.

We are not doing 20. We will keep it at ten.

You decide when we should hold the drawing. We still need one more player.

When PuroBrat was running it I think he was doing it every other week. That makes the cost at the Post Office 7 bucks a month. Equivalent to 1 good cigar forkm the local guy a month. Also it makes it easier to figure which lotto you are using. Say you go the first and third Saturday of the month. I think you'll find it runs smothly and allows people time to get in and out of the drawing. Just my 2 cents. Looks like fun!

SD, most of the other lottos go once a month but I agree with Emo, every two weeks might be the way to go. Also depending on everyone else how about we keep the same numbers. Just a thought, bro. :D