• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Cigar Lottery #2

:0 :0
Time to break out the mutt missiles!

Psyktek :thumbs:

I dunno, this could be the beginning of a streak. Don't good things come in threes?

SD_Stack, what was the point of sending you likes/dislikes? Did you post it somewhere? Otherwise, can I get a copy? I don't know what to send Shadow.

Blair, I have everyones email with their likes/dislikes and will post them for the person who wins.

No one else has won but Shadow. :D

He has not specified and requests either way. (I think he really likes those little cigars called RAM ROD.) :sign:

SD_Stack said:
Blair, I have everyones email with their likes/dislikes and will post them for the person who wins.

No one else has won but Shadow. :D

He has not specified and requests either way. (I think he really likes those little cigars called RAM ROD.) :sign:
Very funny SD!

Seriously, I like medium to full bodied cigars, maduros or natural wrapper doesn't matter.

I also like moonlit walks, bubblebaths........................wait a minute, wrong board! :0 :sign:

Shadow said:
I also like moonlit walks, bubblebaths........................wait a minute, wrong board!
Where can I find that board at? Sounds "marvelous!" :sign:

Shadow said:
And that's why I've been very happily married for 25 years! :D
Now that is the truth. Any happily married man has to have a soft side. Congratulations on your 25 years Shadow and may you have many more. I aspire to have the same marriage. It is working wonderfully so far.

Anyway, you Lottery #2 winnings will ship tomorrow (Wednesday.) This should make you smile a little more than last week. I worked hard on it. Trying to pay it backward. :) Enjoy!

DC# 0303 0130 0001 7514 6606

Oh. By the way guys. Are we planning on doing this again on Saturday August 9th? That is two(2) weeks from the last drawing. THat is what ya'll suggested. Let me know, I will start a new thread. I guess everyone will still be in on it.

Also, who has sent Shadows winnings? I wanted to update the board.

SD you know I'm in for the next one. I'm on a ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Received package today from Psyktek. Thanks bro! :thumbs:

Cigars sent/received by Shadow for his Lottery #2 Winnings.

SD_Stack - Sent
Captain B - #1
Blair - Sent
Psyktek - Received
aLostTexan - #4
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
Shadow- Winner - Again :D
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Received cigars today from:

SD Stack
Kurtcigar1

Very nice cigars from both of you gentlemen. Thanks! :thumbs:

Cigars sent/received by Shadow for his Lottery #2 Winnings.

SD_Stack - Received
Captain B - #1
Blair - Received
Psyktek - Received
aLostTexan - #4
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - Received
Ricmac25 - Received
Shadow- Winner - Again
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Cigars received today from:

Ricmac25