• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Cigar Lottery #3

Congrats Captain. If you will, post your likes/dislikes at the "Likes/Dislikes for Cigar Lottos" thread. Second page. Cigar Discussions forum. I'll get your cigars out today!

Ok - I posted my likes/dislikes. It really isn't necessary for me though - I enjoy so many different smokes, I won't be disappointed with any decent stick.

Cigars received by Captain B for his Lottery #3 Winnings.

SD_Stack - RECEIVED
Captain B - WINNER
Blair - RECEIVED
Psyktek - RECEIVED
aLostTexan - RECEIVED
SD_Stack - RECEIVED
aLostTexan - RECEIVED
Ricmac25 - #7
Shadow- RECEIVED
sir-smokes-a-lot - RECEIVED

I will post all the winning when they're all received. So far the selection sent is outstanding!

Heads Up Captain. Sorry for the delay.

DC# 01038555749116991112

Ships first of the week.

Number 0 and 5

On its way Captain. Sorry for the delay.

# 0301 0120 0003 1602 1590

Damn! I forgot to send yours out. I've been at work with that stupid computer virus. I haven't forgotten. They go out next week.

OK fellow lottery players - I have just about all that's due to me in this lottery. Since the next lottery is tomorrow, I am going to post my winnings from lottery #3. The cigars that were sent are spectacular in my view. I thank everyone that sent 'em, and if you don't see yours listed, it's 'cause I got the name/size wrong.

A. Fuente Flor Fina 8-9-8
A. Fuente Rothchild Maduro
Bolivar Belicosos
Cupido Torpedo
Don Kiki Robusto
Excalibur Epicure Maduro
Henry Clay Fantasia Maduro
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 No. 30
Jose Marti pantella
JR Ultimate Cabinet 50
La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro
Mayorga Maduro Torpedo
Monteque
Placencia Maduro ?
Romeo Y Julieta #4 Maduro
Romeo Y Julieta 125 Anniversary
UHLES LINDAS

Thank you everyone for your generosity.

PS - Thanks for the gifted ones Shadow

I guess this Lottery is closed!

Ricmac, I never received any smokes from you, but don't send them now - I'm going on vacation and I stopped my mail as of tomorrow.