• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Cigar Lottery #3

wise man says "as smoke rises, also must the packs be sent up the north way to he who Smokes-a-lot"

:D

good luck all.

ALostTexan said:
Please, God, please let me win this lottery.

ALostTexan
Is this lottery being played to win enough to repay your debts? ;)

Okay.

Drawing tonight at 6:59pm EST. Everyone has opted in except STYX&STONED - #5 and kurtcigar1 - #6.

Get in quick guys.

Anyone? Anyone?

If no one grabs the spots, I will assume them.

Hurry, hurry.

ALostTexan just spoke for #6 and I will take #5. This is unless the original number holders speak up.

Todays winning number is 1

Pick 3 SC Lottery for August 9th numbers were 1 - 1 - 5.

CaptainB Wins!

:D

He says: I like maduro - Fuente maduro, any maduro. I like Ashtons, but I don't expect any to be sent (pricey).

Congrats CaptainB! Package will go out on Monday.

HOLY SMOKES!!!

0076.gif

So, now whats the deal, I win the next one too??? :sign:

Thanks guys, I'll put my addy in the profile.

Captain B said:
HOLY SMOKES!!!

0076.gif

So, now whats the deal, I win the next one too??? :sign:

Thanks guys, I'll put my addy in the profile.
Only FOGs win two in a row! ;) :D

A new member of the board has just emailed me requesting that the winners of the lotteries post some/all of their winnings. It might be fun to see what all the losers are missing. :)

I will put this on all 4 past lottery posts.

Thanks.

That sounds fine to me. I would suggest, however, to omit the names of the senders. For instance, suppose a sender sends premium cigars to a winner one week and sends lesser cigars to the winner of the following week. The later winner may take offense by thinking that he is not as well liked.

Hey captain I forgot to check the thread till just now. Sticks on the way soon. Give me some time.

Hey, No problemo dude --- a couple of the those PAMs who be nice!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA :sign:

I'm glad you enjoyed you vacation.