• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Cigar Lottery #3

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
Right now, I am going to keep the same players as we had last time with the same numbers. I think this is what everyone said they wanted to do last time. I have also had a few people email me recently requesting their old numbers. If you don't want to play, let me know. If you plan to keep the same number as before also PM me so we don't miss anyone. If I haven't heard a confirmation from anyone, I will try to get in touch with you/them before the drawing.

The drawing will be on August 9th, 2003 at 6:59pm - SC Pick 3 evening drawing.

This Lottery is scheduled for every other Saturday.

If a number comes available, I will post it somewhere below.

If you need them, the rules are below.

Good Luck!

Lineup:
SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
Blair - #2
Psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
Shadow- #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

Cigar Lottery Info

Winning number will be based on the SC State Lottery Pick 3 Game.

The first number of the three will determine our winner. ex: number 8-0-9 is drawn, the person with number 8 will win the cigar lottery.

Each of the other nine players should mail something special to our winner in about a week.

Within 24-hours of the drawing, I will post the winner and his likes and dislikes and/or special requests and address with any special instructions given by the winner.

Each non-winning player will be expected to mail two cigars to our winner. Make it something that you would smoke. No Swisher Sweets please unless they request some.

Good Luck.

:sneaky:
Stop using "3" in your examples! I think you're jinxing me. :D

I now have Shadow's address memorized. That's it for you boyo! There'll be no more mailings from me to you (unless you win again, of course). Nah, three in a row? :0

Psyktek

I changed it to "8"

Now maybe will will jinx Shadow! :D :sign:

You know I was thinking. What if, for an entry fee we all sent, 5 sticks and $2 to someone who would be willing to take control of this. Then that person would have 50 sticks (including his 5) and $20 (including his $2). He wouldn't have to spend the initial $4 something to ship the entry so the bank would be $24. That would be enough to ship 5 winners, 10 sticks.

Or we could keep it at 2 sticks per lottery and send 10 sticks and $2. and each winner would receive 20 sticks.

This would drastically reduce our shipping costs. If we spend $4 per lottery on shipping then thats $20 on shipping alone in 5 lotteries. This way we only spend around 6 bucks so we're saving $14 which is a couple of good cigars.

We would just need someone to be incharge.

What do you all think???

Whatever works Steve and Ricardo ( hey, are you volunteering? ;) :0 )....I'm just in it to keep sending my garbage sticks to Shadow! :sign: :sign:

It frees up space for the good stuff! :)

kurtcigar1 said:
Whatever works Steve and Ricardo ( hey, are you volunteering? ;) :0 )....I'm just in it to keep sending my garbage sticks to Shadow! :sign: :sign:

It frees up space for the good stuff! :)
Any garbage cigars I receive I give to my son after taking the band off and tell him it's a habana. :sign:

That sound like a good idea to me. I can handle it if you trust me. ???

If we were to do this, we would have no way of send the winner what they liked/disliked. How would that work?

While I like the idea of saving money :D it does prevent someone from opting out of a lottery. For instance, I will be moving in a couple of weeks and wouldn't plan on participating before my address is concrete in order to keep confusion low. Still, I'll leave it to majority and go with the flow... blair

likes/dislikes?

have never actually seen a list of these so it is more like what i feel like putting into a box. :sign:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
likes/dislikes?

have never actually seen a list of these so it is more like what i feel like putting into a box. :sign:
The likes/dislikes have been sent to me via email. If anyone else can win one, I have their likes/dislikes and will post it with the winners name and info, etc.

SD_Stack said:
sir-smokes-a-lot said:
likes/dislikes?

The likes/dislikes have been sent to me via email. If anyone else can win one, I have their likes/dislikes and will post it with the winners name and info, etc.
Do I detect a little sarcasim there SD? ;) :D

I think that it would be a good idea for ea. person to post their likes on a new thread. I will start one.

:D I like this idea! I'd much rather spend 6 bucks or 10 or whatever one time, along with the smokes, than have to keep sending stuff to Shadow over and over and over.....@ 4 bucks a pop. Or poop, which may be in the next package if he wins again. :lookup:

And, I'll post my likes/dislikes on the new thread, although I think I sent those to you Steve.

I am assuming that everyone is still on for Lottery #3 on August 9th.

I just went back and checked the lottery for #1 and #2. I PM'd Shadow to try to update the list of who had or had not sent his winnings to him. I will update the list as soon as I hear from him. If you haven't sent him anything, please make arrangements with him. :D The 3rd one is only a few days away.

:thumbs: Alright! Lottery #3 and I have #3! It's written in the stars!! All you fellas get ready to bomb the Utah USPS!! :D

Please read carefully!

Below is the original lineup:

SD_Stack - #0
Captain B - #1
Blair - #2
Psyktek - #3
aLostTexan - #4
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7
Shadow- #8
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9

You must confirm your entry for this Saturdays Drawing. Some of you have already so you are listed. See the names below for confirmation. If you haven't confirmed, I will PM you as notice. If you haven't confirmed by Midnight EST Friday, your number will be given away. If you are out of town, I am sorry about this.

Confirmed List:

SD_Stack - #0 Confirmed
Captain B - #1 Confirmed
Blair - #2 Confirmed
Psyktek - #3 Confirmed
aLostTexan - #4 Confirmed
STYX&STONED - #5
kurtcigar1 - #6
Ricmac25 - #7 Confirmed
Shadow- #8 Confirmed
sir-smokes-a-lot - #9 Confirmed

PM Sent to No.'s 1, 5, 6, and 9. If this is your number, confirm that you are playing this Saturday August 9th at 6:59 using the SC Pick 3 drawing!

Confirm by posting here or by PM.

THank you. Sorry for the confusion.