• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Training Cigar Pass-- For February 07-

Oh no .... we won't treat you differently SJM ...... uh .... Sir ....... uh ..... reverand ........ ugh ....... chaplain sir ....... :laugh:

Oh damn, wait a muinute, am I post whoring again? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool:

:thumbs: One of the coolest guys i've ever met was an army chaplin. He used to work at my high school and served in three wars and seriously had 4 Masters degrees. The guy had some great stories and was one of the most down to Earth people I've ever met.

OK... a little more about me. Besides m love of the Mets, I share the same passion for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Orlando Magic. Never lived in Florida, and actually, I'm not a big fan of the state. But, my grandparents moved down to the Tampa area about 20 years ago, and constantly sent me Bucs stuff, so I became a fan. As far as the Magic, I bought a hat back before they actually played a game because I liked the colors and the logo, and have been a fan since.

This past year, I was lucky enough to actually catch games of theirs in their home arenas for the first time. I had been to the "Old Sombrero" a couple times for Bucs games, but never to RayJay. I went to see my in-laws for New Years, and went to the Bucs game on New Year's Eve and the Magic game a couple days later. That right there made the otherwise unbearable trip worthwhile.

I have one child, my son who just turned 2 this month. It's amazing how everything changes when you have a child. No matter how bad my day is, when I go home and see him smiling, the day turns around.

Just got the box in, is there a maximum number of takes that I could get? One of those X-Fuertes looks delicious, but as I have 3 proposed takes, I don't want to be greedy. If not, the proposal of takes / puts I had previously posted should be sufficient.

I put 2 X Fuertes in since there seemed to be some interest in it. It is a good looking cigar, but I haven't tried it yet.

Glad you got the box. I was starting to get worried.

The cigar that looked the most enticing to me was the RC184. I just don't have anything that nice in my humidor to replace it.

Yea, it got in safely today, the mailman had to hand deliver it in the rain, so I guess it was mostly delayed because of weather. Being a tat fan, the RC184 is one of the ones i'm trying to pickup. I'm amazed its lasted this long.

Just got the box in, is there a maximum number of takes that I could get? One of those X-Fuertes looks delicious, but as I have 3 proposed takes, I don't want to be greedy. If not, the proposal of takes / puts I had previously posted should be sufficient.

The rule was three puts and takes. This raises an interesting question. If NorCalCigarLover reads this, can we change the rules on the number of puts and takes during the middle of a pass?? I am sure this is not the first time it has come up and it would be good to know what other passes do so we can know what to expect when we join them. I would think that for something like the number of puts and takes the rule would stand unless most members of the pass would not mind changing it. Any suggestions or recommendations??

OK... a little more about me. Besides m love of the Mets, I share the same passion for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Orlando Magic. Never lived in Florida, and actually, I'm not a big fan of the state. But, my grandparents moved down to the Tampa area about 20 years ago, and constantly sent me Bucs stuff, so I became a fan. As far as the Magic, I bought a hat back before they actually played a game because I liked the colors and the logo, and have been a fan since.

This past year, I was lucky enough to actually catch games of theirs in their home arenas for the first time. I had been to the "Old Sombrero" a couple times for Bucs games, but never to RayJay. I went to see my in-laws for New Years, and went to the Bucs game on New Year's Eve and the Magic game a couple days later. That right there made the otherwise unbearable trip worthwhile.

I have one child, my son who just turned 2 this month. It's amazing how everything changes when you have a child. No matter how bad my day is, when I go home and see him smiling, the day turns around.

I know that I probably have congratulated you but I have to do it again. Congrats on your alrmost newborn!! There is nothing like a 2 month old to teach us the meaning and value of life. Enjoy!! :cool:

Two years old. He turned two this month. That's him in the pic (at 15 months). He'd be enormour for two months. :laugh:

Puts
75. Perdomo Edicion de Silvo Robusto - $17.50
76. Padron '26 #1 - $20.00
77. Cuesta Rey #9 Stanford Cameroon - $7.50
78. La Flor Dominicana single ligero of some kind that i don't know the exact type. Robusto/natl if i remember correctly.
79. Tatuaje Hermoso - $6.00

Takes:

13. Master Blends 2 by Oliva - 8.85
58. Tatuaje RC184 - $20
59. La Aurora Preferido Sapphire Tubo - $15

finalized list of puts/takes. Sound good? Mdutch ready for the dropoff?

Puts
78. La Flor Dominicana single ligero of some kind that i don't know the exact type. Robusto/natl if i remember correctly.

Takes:

58. Tatuaje RC184 - $20

Sounds outstanding!! Thank you for your generosity and for playing!! Let the beat go on!! :thumbs:

The rule was three puts and takes. This raises an interesting question. If NorCalCigarLover reads this, can we change the rules on the number of puts and takes during the middle of a pass?? I am sure this is not the first time it has come up and it would be good to know what other passes do so we can know what to expect when we join them. I would think that for something like the number of puts and takes the rule would stand unless most members of the pass would not mind changing it. Any suggestions or recommendations??

If we're this far into the Pass and others have already been following the rules then I think the rule should stand as is.

You could always leave that Tatuaje :whistling:

I left a different tat for ya Nick :p The box is now flying across the state to Dallas. I'll post the DC tonight after work.

I left a different tat for ya Nick :p The box is now flying across the state to Dallas. I'll post the DC tonight after work.
The dog and I are looking westward, and waiting for the Mailman. :whistling:

I've got the DC number in the car, but as i'm lazy, I don't want to walk all 100 ft outside to get it. :rolleyes: I'll post it in the am after church, on the upside, box will hit your door hopefully on Monday.

If we're this far into the Pass and others have already been following the rules then I think the rule should stand as is.

NCCL's experience is what we should go on. Thanks for the guidance and input!! :thumbs:

Gentlemen,

I will be on the road for a couple of days and may not have internet access. So please post your puts and takes and if you don't get an uproar from the rest of the pass assume that it is a go. The way you gents have been generous on this pass is quite amazing. I really thank you!! The smokes at the end will be outstanding because of it. If I can get internet access I will try to check in but will not be back until Thursday. Good smoking!! :thumbs: :cool:

Gentlemen,

I will be on the road for a couple of days and may not have internet access. So please post your puts and takes and if you don't get an uproar from the rest of the pass assume that it is a go. The way you gents have been generous on this pass is quite amazing. I really thank you!! The smokes at the end will be outstanding because of it. If I can get internet access I will try to check in but will not be back until Thursday. Good smoking!! :thumbs: :cool:

I hope your on the road when it's my turn. Lets see I will put 3 White Owls and take the whole pass! :rolleyes:

I hope your on the road when it's my turn. Lets see I will put 3 White Owls and take the whole pass! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

White owl grapes are on sale at my local B&M if anyone wants me to pick you up a box. It comes included with a complimentary bag of dog shit. Pm me if intrested!!!!!!!

Puts

Takes:

58. Tatuaje RC184 - $20

Looks good. Enjoy the RC184 and the Sapphire. Let me know your thoughts on the Tat if you end up burning it.

Quade