• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Impeachment

Impeachment is the first of two stages in a specific process for a legislative body to consider whether or not to forcibly remove a government official from office. The impeachment itself brings the charges against the government official. The second stage is conviction, which will determine if the official shall then be removed from office.

Article One of the United States Constitution

Clause 6: Trial of Impeachments

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

A two-thirds supermajority of those Senators "present" is required to convict, although given the obvious importance of impeachment proceedings, there are generally few absent members. In addition, requiring a two-thirds majority of those members "present" has the net effect of making a present member's decision not to cast a vote either way the same as a vote against conviction

Thats all for now...

NEWBs that did not get a PM and want to help send me or pembroke a PM

Silly noobs. Its like watching porcupines screw, they have good intentions but in the end they are just going to hurt themselves.

I think I will crawl out of the basement just to watch this. WOW there is a war brewing.. POOR NEWBS ...

Who's gonna join me on the front porch, glass of whiskey in one hand and a cigar in the other, watching and laughing as the youngins pull out their shooters and realize they didn't load 'em while the oldies just plain forget where their guns are?

Should make for good viewing. Fire away, you crazy gunslingers. I'll keep score from over here.

failure.jpg