• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Oh Snap!

Did you see that?

I've been hit by geriatric fire!

geriatric_loving.jpg

Lkyman bombed me with an amazing array of sticks! The variety is something to behold and being such a newb I haven't had the opportunity to smoke anything with much age on it. Thanks Scott, I will truly enjoy these!!! :cool:

Your efforts are appreciated good sir, but I will not back down. The resilience of the FOGs has forced my hand...I have my next target locked in, but must use extra caution and plan the attack accordingly :whistling:

It seems there is a whole lot more to the bombing that went on between me and JFields. Two guys who had no interaction with each other were bombing the hell out of each other at the same time and we didn't even know it! How cool is that! I love this Place! Oh and the kicker is I used a his own brake pad box to send his bomb, he used it to bomb another guy who used the same box to send my MAWPIF!!! How crazy is that!!! Talk about full circle!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I was laughing my ass off when John told me about that. :laugh:

Ok who the hell is Henry?

HenrysCigar?

He's another one of these bastige noobs with too much access to nice sticks for his own good. Some fun went out in the mail today, you guys make your peace.

Killer Beedogs? bzzzzzarf!

Quiet you, you are already in enough fuggin trouble without agitating the beedogs!

Don't you worry! We've got a plan to take out those beedogs!!!

It seems there is a whole lot more to the bombing that went on between me and JFields. Two guys who had no interaction with each other were bombing the hell out of each other at the same time and we didn't even know it! How cool is that! I love this Place! Oh and the kicker is I used a his own brake pad box to send his bomb, he used it to bomb another guy who used the same box to send my MAWPIF!!! How crazy is that!!! Talk about full circle!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

LMAO! I was thinking "You gotta be shitting me" when I saw that box (same bubble wrap and all) and started peeling the old shipping labels off. Between that, and knowing I had a bomb on the way to Miami to same guy was a little Twilight Zone. :cool:

Well, Mr. Not a Nice Person, your actions belie the name. Than you very much for the kind package. A couple of favorites and some "new to me" cigars.

I appreciate the thought. I better get my PIF britches on here pretty soon, I'm falling behind. ???

Got hit by a sniper on my way into the house this evening! I was hit with quite a selection some of which I've never tried and one that was so large it blew my leg clean off my body.

I know your from Vegas Baby!! I'll hunt you down and get revenge!!! :sign:

:sign:

Got hit by a sniper on my way into the house this evening! I was hit with quite a selection some of which I've never tried and one that was so large it blew my leg clean off my body.

I know your from Vegas Baby!! I'll hunt you down and get revenge!!! :sign:

:sign:

I did some research and "caught" you this morning. I appreciate the selection Mike. The 2 that I've had I love, and I'm looking forward to trying the others. I just have to set a side a 4 hour window for that 1! :laugh:

I will honor the gift by setting fire to each and every one of them over time.

Glad to see that you like the selection; especially, the 4 hour one :laugh: that's a WMD

I am going to hit a couple of FOG's that thought they were safe. :whistling:

FIRE 1

FIRE 2

FIRE 3

FIRE 4

Just when I was putting the finishing touches on a couple of packages, Spad31 went and stepped in it.

Thank you sir for the fine selection of smokes. Each one will burn soon.

Geoff

Ok who the hell is Henry?

HenrysCigar?

He's another one of these bastige noobs with too much access to nice sticks for his own good. Some fun went out in the mail today, you guys make your peace.

Killer Beedogs? bzzzzzarf!

Quiet you, you are already in enough fuggin trouble without agitating the beedogs!

Nice "Bee dog" costume!