• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Got hit by a sniper on my way into the house this evening! I was hit with quite a selection some of which I've never tried and one that was so large it blew my leg clean off my body.

I know your from Vegas Baby!! I'll hunt you down and get revenge!!! :sign:

Man... I got hit really hard today. Whoever nailed me got me good! I will do my best to find out who you are... somebody thought they were slick and put my own address as the return address and doctor up the DC numbers.

Well played, sir.

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 0097 4647
Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 1146 0405

While all you little noobs scurry around on the front lines hoping for a shot, your rear is undefended. Not just your rear, but your homeland, your noncombatants.

Oh yeah, I may have over emphasized the extent of my injuries. ;)

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 0097 4647

Your item was delivered at 1:01 PM on February 7, 2009 in ORANGE, CA 92868.

Not a word.....Crap I think I killed a newb :blush:

I got sniped today but payback is a bitch!

DC#0103 8555 7496 3452 3484

Israel, thank you brother for the very fine sticks. :love: They are all among my favorites and will be savored with you in mind.

Be careful, very careful my friend! :cool:

I just got back from a training class in Forsyth at the Public Safety Training Center on GBI crime lab submissions, and I come home to my front door hanging on a half a hinge. John that s**t is NOT cool!! Now I'm gonna have to by a new door, and frame, and entry carpeting, and hell half my living room as well! I have only tried one of these that you sent, so THANK YOU on the new additions. One will meet it's fiery death tonight!!!

You are so mine!!! :angry:

Next time make sure I'm dead before you turn your back on me.

Enjoy them brother. :thumbs:

What the hell......Fishin345 must have bribed someone for my address?

Thanks Joe, I appreciate the kindness. :thumbs:

I have a new TDS Target Delivery System.

BD1.gif

And a new Tracking System.

Click on tracking system for location of ordinance.

ABomb.jpg

Another blast went off in sunny SC this weekend. I was back in SC taking care of some last minute business when my neighbor stopped over, visibly shaken as he had just received a bit of mail for me. The blast left him pale and not very sure-footed to say the least.

To make matters worse, the ordinance was launched from Michigan, as an alumni of The Ohio State University I can only hope this mad bomber's allegiance is to the Spartans, or one of those "directional" Michigan schools and not to the "Rich Rods"!

Anthem, my friend, that was an amazing selection of smokes, and they, as well as the kind words, are greatly appreciated.

Another blast went off in sunny SC this weekend. I was back in SC taking care of some last minute business when my neighbor stopped over, visibly shaken as he had just received a bit of mail for me. The blast left him pale and not very sure-footed to say the least.

To make matters worse, the ordinance was launched from Michigan, as an alumni of The Ohio State University I can only hope this mad bomber's allegiance is to the Spartans, or one of those "directional" Michigan schools and not to the "Rich Rods"!

Anthem, my friend, that was an amazing selection of smokes, and they, as well as the kind words, are greatly appreciated.

Sir,

It is my truly great pleasure and my very happiness to give you the very least of a smile.

I look forward to our new Acquaintance. With all my care to you and those you love.

Much care,

Matthew

I have been hit by a fine BOTL Cookie_1978, with a great selection of smokes, I will enjoy every last one of the Rob... :whistling: :whistling:

It seems there is a whole lot more to the bombing that went on between me and JFields. Two guys who had no interaction with each other were bombing the hell out of each other at the same time and we didn't even know it! How cool is that! I love this Place! Oh and the kicker is I used a his own brake pad box to send his bomb, he used it to bomb another guy who used the same box to send my MAWPIF!!! How crazy is that!!! Talk about full circle!!!!!!!!! :laugh: