• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Okay... Robbmt... You just do not play fair...

To say I was bombed would be an understatement. After a long week of college tests, I come home to find out there is a Crater where my residence once was!

Robbmt, thank you sir, but remember, I will be PIF in the future. You'll get yours! :D

Which side is Melly on? The FOG's? The Newbs??? ???

C'mon! Someone toss Melly a helmet and a flak vest! She's going to spring to action now!!!

All I know is fur's going to be flying now that you got her all riled up!!! :D

HAHA! Yeah, I'm SURE George. :rolleyes: That chick's been "barking" since Jonesy's skirmish. That'll be the day she makes good on her threat! :laugh:

Would you two asshats stop making out in the broom closet and STFU?!? Just because I am not like you lil soul pup and feel that every move I make on this site needs to be public so that you get your little kudos
from folks does not mean that I do not act. Remember that sometimes you should walk a little softer when you are carrying around your "big" stick. Now, that being said, have a nice weekend, I know I intend to.

0308 2690 0001 5689 8827

Melly :rolleyes:

See!!! told ya!!! ...she lives in the shadows!

Boy - Someone's gonna get hurt now!!! The fur is a flyin'!!! :laugh:

C'mon! Someone toss Melly a helmet and a flak vest! She's going to spring to action now!!!

HAHA! Yeah, I'm SURE George. :rolleyes: That chick's been "barking" since Jonesy's skirmish. That'll be the day she makes good on her threat! :laugh:

Would you two asshats stop making out in the broom closet and STFU?!? Just because I am not like you lil soul pup and feel that every move I make on this site needs to be public so that you get your little kudos
from folks does not mean that I do not act. Remember that sometimes you should walk a little softer when you are carrying around your "big" stick. Now, that being said, have a nice weekend, I know I intend to.

0308 2690 0001 5689 8827

I knew she had it in her....wait, let me re-phrase...I know that Melly has had a tough time recently but she has always been cool to me. I am happy to have her involved from both the giving and receiving side...wait, let me re-phrase...Melly is the best, and ONLY, girl involved in this war. I tend to respect the fairer gender.

Carry on, Melly, good to see you active in the War!!! :thumbs:

Ready Aim FIRE
explosion.jpg

Damn I just got hit by someone calling themselves "Beedog Exterminator." I dunno what kinda sick fugger hates beedogs but he still has some great taste in cigars! Just for that another volley is going out after the holiday, you guys can't win.

Edit: I can see jayro is behind this now. Thats ok man, I am sure the beedogs won't come for you while you sleep :D

Thanks for the great package!

Damn I just got hit by someone calling themselves "Beedog Exterminator." I dunno what kinda sick fugger hates beedogs but he still has some great taste in cigars! Just for that another volley is going out after the holiday, you guys can't win.

Edit: I can see jayro is behind this now. Thats ok man, I am sure the beedogs won't come for you while you sleep :D

Nice hit jayro.

Anyone working for beedog extermination is OK in my book.

Anyone working for beedog extermination is OK in my book.

You are just bitter because I won't give you any special beedog honey to put in your Talisker and Dr Pepper.

I expect that you "hands on" extract that beedog goo too eh?

You are just bitter because I won't give you any special beedog honey to put in your Talisker and Dr Pepper.

I get the sneaking suspicion that the FOGs are playing for a tie :cool: Screw that...I smell blood.... :whistling:

I get the sneaking suspicion that the FOGs are playing for a tie :cool: Screw that...I smell blood.... :whistling:

Playing for a tie my ass... hell, I don't even OWN a tie :laugh:

reloading launch tubes as we speak...

Enjoy the package Phil! You deserve it.

As for the Beedogs, bring em on baby! I got more where that came from. :laugh:

Who ever KW in Texas is I thank you soooo much for the super bomb!
pic_11922048831766.jpg

They are still scraping bodies up all over my street

0308 2690 0001 5689 8827

I knew she had it in her....wait, let me re-phrase...I know that Melly has had a tough time recently but she has always been cool to me. I am happy to have her involved from both the giving and receiving side...wait, let me re-phrase...Melly is the best, and ONLY, girl involved in this war. I tend to respect the fairer gender.

Carry on, Melly, good to see you active in the War!!! :thumbs:

Man, I hear ya! I'm hopeful this snaps Melly out of that string of bad luck she's been having. Been going on for a long, LONG time.

I have to admit - there's nothing like a bomb or two to cheer someone up (giving AND receiving)! Makes 'em feel like they're contributing and a part of something - and there's really a feeling of joy in giving back!

Now could someone please reach Michael Grauman? Many of us have tried in every way we could think of. It would be great to have a new set of fresh ideas. Maybe it'll break him out of his long time downward spiral if he were to feel the joy of giving back and being part of a great community!!! :thumbs:

Since I spent my whole evening yesterday gasping for air (courtesy of a Swissy bomb), I can say for CERTAIN that he is not playing for a tie. Thanks for a tremendous hit, bro, that was top shelf!

It is a shame that his hit on me will cause another FOG to suffer. :cool: Of course, he has no way of really knowing how insane I really am: Linky

Since I spent my whole evening yesterday gasping for air (courtesy of a Swissy bomb), I can say for CERTAIN that he is not playing for a tie. Thanks for a tremendous hit, bro, that was top shelf!

It is a shame that his hit on me will cause another FOG to suffer. :cool: Of course, he has no way of really knowing how insane I really am: Linky

If Stu's family lets him out of the basement, somebody is going to flinch. ;)