• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

I'm bombing people who don't know what a bomb is. I consider it educational, as well as a bit entertaining.

Fargging pesky newbs
gopher.jpg
and their redundant newbular attacks. I got hit hard yet again yesterday. This time by SPIVY. I'll have you know I will not stand for this! Well, even when I'm able to stand again. You and several other noobs will pay for this incessant nonsense.

Coming soon.......................................................

(click here)>>>>CARL SPACKLER'S REVENGE!!!

Two more hits this week. I'm amazed at what these so called noobs are throwing at me. Wow! Thank you very much you crazy sons a bitches!

Sweet target!! Craigbuck is one of my very favorites :love:

Nice play, great target!

Melly

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!

I've been hit by KeyserSoze. It was a vicious and underhanded attack, that caught me completely off guard.

Nice play...but you're going to have to tell me what that naked stick is Mike.

Thanks big, and watch your rear...you know what they say about payback.

Amid all the bravado and bluster that's going on here, I heard that the sniper who got Doc is still at work. Word has it that Emodx was hit, even though he tried fleeing across the country to avoid being targeted. I've also heard that this sniper has a few more poor souls in his crosshairs.

Apparently you can run, but you can't hide.

I have confirmation that another missile will be hitting today in the northern hemisphere.

Gonz hit me good this weekend...I didn't see the damn thing coming and may have further torn my ACL trying to jump out of the way of the device. I should have the results of my MRI tomorrow morning....

I'm regrouping and gonna have to utilize unconventional tactics to put this puppy to bed. The good thing about the FOGs is that they're so ingrained in their old ways that they've become predictable. This thing is FAR from over....

I'm bombing people who don't know what a bomb is. I consider it educational, as well as a bit entertaining.

That's funny shiz right thar!!!!

Norcal_Aaron got me mixed up this little sissy slapfest also. Nice package. Now we need to change your name to Nomore_Aaron....

Who's running this show for the FOGs? I'll take some coordinates or fire for effect. It just don't matta anymore...

What kind of rat bastid would hit someone on such a sacred holiday like President's day!!!

I take it easy - believing I'm safe because there's no mail delivery. Never even thought about UPS coming by... Some sneaky bastid from Tyler Texas bombed the crap out of me...

Oh - there will be repercussions for this hit... Oh, yes - there will be!!! :angry:

For all those neo-noobs who happen to see my name in their profile visits who didn't have an address listed.... Be Sad, Very Sad.

0103 8555 7496 4189 6458

And oh yeah: Cajun, this one's on your conscious.

You see, we old folks know how to do this. You've got to hit, then sneak back into the shadows. It's all about the stealth attack, I send out the missiles, now I'm heading out of town for a week so you can't hit me at my home. So there.

Well, well, well, the fogs are out to play. First rule in war is never give up your location. I have it now! You may have eliminated my legs with that bomb, but not my trigger finger!

I'm bombing because of the tax deduction I get, right?

You will not have to worry about that tax deduction, the medical deductions you will have shortly will be enough. There is a big red and white target in MN.

Gonz hit me good this weekend...I didn't see the damn thing coming and may have further torn my ACL trying to jump out of the way of the device. I should have the results of my MRI tomorrow morning....

I'm regrouping and gonna have to utilize unconventional tactics to put this puppy to bed. The good thing about the FOGs is that they're so ingrained in their old ways that they've become predictable. This thing is FAR from over....

Got you covered, Carbonless, I was waiting for him to come out of cover....in my sights!

Rich

I got hit with a double shot today! Thanks to the two Newbie bombers -- great cigars!!
I have a lot on my plate with the job hunting, but retribution WILL occur. :whistling:

I've been hit again. This has got to stop. LOL

Thanks for the kindness Handyman!

Stinki