• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Thanks, Don! I wanted to spend the weekend rebuilding my house. :angry:

Nice sticks there, brother. :thumbs:

I'm guessing the best way to take out these newbs might be to take out the leadership at the top. :whistling: ;)

Ready....Aim.....

Ready_Aim_.JPG

FIRE!

Thanks, Don! I wanted to spend the weekend rebuilding my house. :angry:

Nice sticks there, brother. :thumbs:

I'm guessing the best way to take out these newbs might be to take out the leadership at the top. :whistling: ;)

Enjoy Greg. :thumbs:

What kind of rat bastid would hit someone on such a sacred holiday like President's day!!!

I take it easy - believing I'm safe because there's no mail delivery. Never even thought about UPS coming by... Some sneaky bastid from Tyler Texas bombed the crap out of me...

Oh - there will be repercussions for this hit... Oh, yes - there will be!!! :angry:

I have identified the responsible individual, and am taking measures to prevent future attacks of this nature. The devastation this chucklehead created cannot be repeated!!! Friggen "Captain", no less... Sheesssshhh... What is our military teaching these kids nowadays? You'd think he'd been to some kind of terrorism school, the way he scared the crap out of the family with that sneak attack of his!!!

Trey, Trey, Trey... You're a damn fox - but you won't be able to stay in the hole of yours forever. ...and when you peak that little head (with them beady eyes) out, I'm sicking the dogs on ya!!! :angry:

(oh, and by the way... to make matters worse.... Very nice smokes ya sent me. I can't resist the temptation to burn them in the near future... rat bastid....)

What kind of rat bastid would hit someone on such a sacred holiday like President's day!!!

I take it easy - believing I'm safe because there's no mail delivery. Never even thought about UPS coming by... Some sneaky bastid from Tyler Texas bombed the crap out of me...

Oh - there will be repercussions for this hit... Oh, yes - there will be!!! :angry:

I have identified the responsible individual, and am taking measures to prevent future attacks of this nature. The devastation this chucklehead created cannot be repeated!!! Friggen "Captain", no less... Sheesssshhh... What is our military teaching these kids nowadays? You'd think he'd been to some kind of terrorism school, the way he scared the crap out of the family with that sneak attack of his!!!

Trey, Trey, Trey... You're a damn fox - but you won't be able to stay in the hole of yours forever. ...and when you peak that little head (with them beady eyes) out, I'm sicking the dogs on ya!!! :angry:

(oh, and by the way... to make matters worse.... Very nice smokes ya sent me. I can't resist the temptation to burn them in the near future... rat bastid....)

Very nice hit Trey he deserves to be blasted. :laugh:

Fargging pesky newbs
gopher.jpg
and their redundant newbular attacks. I got hit hard yet again yesterday. This time by SPIVY. I'll have you know I will not stand for this! Well, even when I'm able to stand again. You and several other noobs will pay for this incessant nonsense.

Coming soon.......................................................

(click here)>>>>CARL SPACKLER'S REVENGE!!!

As promised......................................................

lit-black-round-bomb-clip-art-thumb.jpg

Tick, tick, tick, tick............................................................................

Who the f#@% is the calling himself the master of space & time?

I have a bone to pick with him.

Destruction.jpg

Don't try to fool us. We all know that there ain't no trees in da Bronx.

Who the f#@% is the calling himself the master of space & time?

I have a bone to pick with him.

Destruction.jpg

LOL that is great at least I was not the only one who had been hit with that. Took me a better part of a day to find out who it was. :laugh:

Alright, dammit....how did I get dragged into this? :laugh: I just got hit by a Ducati drive-by!!!

Way over the top and very, very cool! Please identify yourself newbie, because you have humbled me. The collection of smokes you sent is impressive stuff and I can't thank you enough, especially for the cool note on the back of the picture.

Alright, dammit....how did I get dragged into this? :laugh: I just got hit by a Ducati drive-by!!!

Way over the top and very, very cool! Please identify yourself newbie, because you have humbled me. The collection of smokes you sent is impressive stuff and I can't thank you enough, especially for the cool note on the back of the picture.

Dude...you got a PICTURE!

:laugh:

Nice hit.

Cover me while I move!

0308 2690 0000 2779 7464
0308 2690 0000 2779 7471
0308 2690 0000 2779 7488

I'm up.
They see me.
I'm down.

Just when I thought things had settled. I had gotten things cleaned up from the massive attacks from AVB and grateful1. The neighbors had started to speak again, the cat started to grow fur, and the mailman agreed to start delivering mail again. I get home today and there's a few boxes on the steps. Thinking they were part of my random purchases, I open one of the boxes and BOOOOOM!!!!! Here we go again. The cat is bald again, the neighbors now greet me with their middle fingers, and the mailman said that he will NEVER deliver to my house again.

After regaining consciousness, I immediately went into CSI mode. Hrm, the note appears to be female writing. The assailant has VERY good taste gifts. Lastly, the box smelled of a hardcore Crimson Tide fan.

SweetMelissa, I will certainly smoke, drink and be merry! Thank you very much!!!