• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

2055691-Ready-Aim-Fire-0.jpg

Ready.....Aim.....FIRE!

Damn Nasty! A double attack!?! Who can stand up to that?

I'm just getting over the damage ggiese's assault caused... I'm still trying to find my cat in the rubble!

I can't image the damage you're about to cause! Hope you bury the FOG's!!!

Damn Nasty! A double attack!?! Who can stand up to that?

I'm just getting over the damage ggiese's assault caused... I'm still trying to find my cat in the rubble!

I can't image the damage you're about to cause! Hope you bury the FOG's!!!

Damn George took out your cat. That must have been one hell of a bomb. :laugh:

Nice try, Keith... Trying to downplay the damage.

Our intel shows the following pictures of your neighborhood after the package was delivered:

Lebanon-06-ORR-Destruction-1.jpg

...which goes a long way to explaining why it's taken you several days to respond to the delivery. :sign:

Newbie War - pppfffffftttt... :laugh:

Yeah Pembroke He nailed me!

Tee-hee... :D

Thankfully, though, I was able to exact some measure ot revenge PRIOR to someone wrecking my humble abode... :angry:

It seems there was some type of explosion in MN today. When I looked out to see what was going on through the radiation and x-rays I took a picture and saw the following:

5b2fd74a6e46c153785e.jpg

Anyone know who that might be?

ps - Thanks, you too have now made the list.

It seems there was some type of explosion in MN today. When I looked out to see what was going on through the radiation and x-rays I took a picture and saw the following:

5b2fd74a6e46c153785e.jpg

That's a hell of a likeness! :laugh:

Nice target Anthem.

5b2fd74a6e46c153785e.jpg

Damn these FOG's are good they even have surveillance equipment. Nice shot to a very deserving target. :thumbs:

5b2fd74a6e46c153785e.jpg

No need to be on any list, except for the one you call friends.

I hope you enjoy, you most certainly do deserve.

Ready...Aim...FIRE
Better late then never, but I'm clean out of on normal cannons. Had to switch to backup...
3234383787_9ce005ecb1_o.jpg

I've been told it shouldn't be an issue.

Godammit! You fuggin' newbies. I didn't ask to be dragged into this nonsense. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Thanks Tom! You destroyed my mailbox with some very nice sticks!

Is that what that was? :0

He caught me off gaurd big time, as I was not expecting to be drug into this mess.

Much appreciated Matthew, but very unexpected! Watch your back............Shew! I've got to get busy, my list keeps getting bigger, and bigger.

Ready, Aim, Fire!
JoyadePatriot.jpg

:whistling: bombs away
headphones.gif
Seems as if I've been targeted also by CigarMan Andy to rejoin the war....only not on the noobs side since they want to attack me! Thanks a bunch for the great selection of sticks Andy. They will be enjoyed while pondering your demise!