• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Ever seen an old man try to play football with the college kids...you're liable to get hurt now :whistling:

Football? I have been thinking that your avatar would cause cardiac arrest for some of these fellas! :laugh:

Ok this is getting out of hand! Today I got a ton of BBQ sauce (and some rub and mustard too!) This time from NC? I have to say I am really impressed with the way this has been done, shipping through vendors in totally different locations but sooner or later I will figure out who is behind it. Thank you for the treats! I will be trying out the whole bunch once I go get something to put in the smoker. Anyways, I am sick of being abused, someone is getting hurt now no matter what. Fuck a DC#, just take it like a champ.

Zocco987 hit me hard today with a excellent selection of smokes. Way over the top. Many thanks. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Borrowing from a true FOG, AVB:

For What It's Worth

There's something happening here

What it is ain't exactly clear

There's a FOG with a gun over there

Telling me Newbies have got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound

Everybody look Newbies going down

There's battle lines being drawn

Nobody's right if every Newbie's wrong

Young Newbies speaking their minds

Getting so much resistance from behind

I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the FOGDOM

A thousand people in the street

Singing songs and carrying signs

Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

FOGDOM strikes deep

Into your life it will creep

It starts when you're always afraid

You step out of line, the FOG come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound

Stop, hey, what's that sound

Stop, now, what's that sound

Stop, children, what's that sound

:whistling: ;)

You fokkers aren't gonna let me sleep are you?! Your leader, CAPT Brokepen33something or other, actually knocked a door off the hinge. Now I gotta get up and rehang the thing. Dammit, I needs me beauty sleep!

Fuggin' newblers! I got hit again today. This time by a NASTY bomb. Tenacious little bastids! Good thing I own a duplex. At least one half of the house is still livable. Paybacks will be a mother ..........

carl13.jpg

"License to bomb newblers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to bomb newblers at will. To bomb, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote."

Ready, Aim, FIRE!!!

Due to a recent bombing, there may be ocurrances of severe collateral damage. I have been given possession of WMD's. Watch your backs!

trifoil.jpg

I've been out of town but now I'm back and itching to bust up some FOG's! :sign:

I wonder if I get residuals ???

Borrowing from a true FOG, AVB:

Ray you deserve some residuals for that. I must admit Gregor22 did do a great job with it. :laugh:

You fokkers aren't gonna let me sleep are you?! Your leader, CAPT Brokepen33something or other, actually knocked a door off the hinge. Now I gotta get up and rehang the thing. Dammit, I needs me beauty sleep!

Enjoy my friend you are most deserving. This is not over so your home may be taken out next. :laugh:

Caddyshack_300x298.jpg

In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, "Au revoir, gopher newbler"..........................................

Not about to waste time on these nooblers with a DC#, but I think it's ironic that "Tobacco Road" is about to be hit!

Holy smokers......... I've been BOMBED.

What the.............??????

How the..............??????

Well, thank you very much Stu. This newblet knows how to bomb fellas. Enjoying the tunes also my new found friend.

What's a FOG to do here?????..........................

It's really a foregone conclusion...the newbs, as has happened time and time again (they're just too wet behind the ears to know otherwise) will, invariably, have their collective asses handed to them. Gotta love their cock-eyed naivete though. Nearly brings a smile....not quite, but nearly.

It's really a foregone conclusion...the newbs, as has happened time and time again (they're just too wet behind the ears to know otherwise) will, invariably, have their collective asses handed to them. Gotta love their cock-eyed naivete though. Nearly brings a smile....not quite, but nearly.

Just wait!!! :sign:

We haven't even begun to test our arsenal yet! When full neighborhoods start exploding you'll understand!

Speaking of neighborhoods exploding, I do believe it is time to launch

Revenge Of The Fuggin' Old Guys

OTHER-AtomBomb_1280x1024-21.png

Gentlemen, you may fire at will! :thumbs:

Speaking of neighborhoods exploding, I do believe it is time to launch

Revenge Of The Fuggin' Old Guys

OTHER-AtomBomb_1280x1024-21.png

Gentlemen, you may fire at will! :thumbs:

Now both sides have logos :) We are not done yet.