• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

...speak softly, but carry a goddang flamethrower:

gallery_1565_604_6172.jpg

Speaking of neighborhoods exploding, I do believe it is time to launch

Revenge Of The Fuggin' Old Guys

OTHER-AtomBomb_1280x1024-21.png

Gentlemen, you may fire at will! :thumbs:

Awww the FOG's logo is so cute! They really think they can win this.

Speaking of neighborhoods exploding, I do believe it is time to launch

Revenge Of The Fuggin' Old Guys

OTHER-AtomBomb_1280x1024-21.png

Gentlemen, you may fire at will! :thumbs:

Awww the FOG's logo is so cute! They really think they can win this.

That is cute!!!!

This war is just starting to get heated up..

Yet another hit here. This time I know it was TheRobertHogan though, I followed the breadcrumbs! Very very nice sticks, a few favorites (and I'm not blowing smoke up your ass either) and one I am looking forward to trying, thanks! You guys should know you are just pissing me off more though with all this nonsense. Don't get comfortable.

What's a FOG to do here?????..........................

I am happy to hear that the bomb hit you well but, to answer your question about what a fog is to do...RUN FOR COVER AND HIDE, HIDE, HIDE.

:thumbs:

Wait till the PAYLOAD gets dropped soon on one of the FOG's it is going to be total destruction. :whistling:

In this game of War, the newbies won the toss and have elected to receive:

B2withf-18formationoverfleet-1-1.jpg

Bombs away:

0103 8555 7495 5002 0357

0103 8555 7495 7099 1873

0103 8555 7495 8147 7632

Child's play fellas :cool: The flacid attempts by the FOGs to dissuade our attacks do nothing more than give me motivation to deplete my humidor...after all - I'm placing the world's largest box order here in a day or two to beat SCHIP :whistling:

Child's play fellas :cool: The flacid attempts by the FOGs to dissuade our attacks do nothing more than give me motivation to deplete my humidor...after all - I'm placing the world's largest box order here in a day or two to beat SCHIP :whistling:

GB? :whistling:

Imagine the acrimony of a noob, a golfing noob at that having the virulence to target me. The effrontery is not to be believed! A certain black missile (and you know which one I'm talking about Darin) almost passed through the house but the angle was slightly off and it got embedded in the basement wall. Scare my wife like that again and I'll walk to Georgia and show you what's what. I'll not stand for anymore of this tomfoolery.

Imagine the acrimony of a noob, a golfing noob at that having the virulence to target me. The effrontery is not to be believed! A certain black missile (and you know which one I'm talking about Darin) almost passed through the house but the angle was slightly off and it got embedded in the basement wall. Scare my wife like that again and I'll walk to Georgia and show you what's what. I'll not stand for anymore of this tomfoolery.

I don't have much, but I try. Tell your wife I'm sorry. :cool:

edited to say I definitely used a thesaurus on two or three f those words you used there.

Came home this evening to find a pesky little mosquito bit me in my own house in the middle of winter. Sucker flew all the way up here from Miami. Annoying little fugger
Robbie (Miamipadronsmoker) hit me with a humbling package of my favorites. :0 Looks as if he went and raided my humidor only to send it back to me in the mail.

Robbie I predict a retaliation sooner than later nooblerette. :cool:

What's a FOG to do here?????..........................

I am happy to hear that the bomb hit you well but, to answer your question about what a fog is to do...RUN FOR COVER AND HIDE, HIDE, HIDE.

:thumbs:

I owe you one Stu! ;)

Remember, I'm going to see you face to face in a few weeks. Might be time for a little ass whooping!!!