• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

I didn't take sides, but someone choose for me. This things ain't over, it is just starting :cool:

You want bombs. I sent out a nice 6er. One of which I slept with stuffed in my banana hammock all night. Talk about Russian roulette, let's see if you have the will power to let them sit, or you are willing to risk smoking one or two :thumbs:

I've been hit with a fromundacheese-laden nuclear missile! The mailman walked up the driveway wearing a Hazmat outfit....I grabbed the Sig Sauer 556 in prep for full-blown hostile action until I realized what was going on.
hazmat_suit.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

Some amazing sticks in this package that I can't wait to get a torch to. I've been looking for one of these for months now...as well as the bands that I've been looking for! I'm going to have to put some thought into this next one. It seems like my cohorts are calling for mercy on the FOGs, but I still see pockets of resistance that need to be put to rest :D

I hope you enjoy the Partagas Lunge-itainia :cool:

BTW, what the heck are you trying to ship out that cost $92!?!?!? Sounds like you need a freght forwarder!! :D

The PAYLOAD has been launched. It will not splash down till Feb 3. Damn UPS wanted $92 to air ship it due to the size I guess. Anyways I went with ground which was a lot cheaper. :thumbs:

Almost a year for shipping? Or did you mean March 3? Oh well. It has been a long battle brother. We understand. LOL

The PAYLOAD has been launched. It will not splash down till Feb 3. Damn UPS wanted $92 to air ship it due to the size I guess. Anyways I went with ground which was a lot cheaper. :thumbs:

Almost a year for shipping? Or did you mean March 3? Oh well. It has been a long battle brother. We understand. LOL

My bad yes Mar 3. :thumbs:

I didn't take sides, but someone choose for me. This things ain't over, it is just starting :cool:

You want bombs. I sent out a nice 6er. One of which I slept with stuffed in my banana hammock all night. Talk about Russian roulette, let's see if you have the will power to let them sit, or you are willing to risk smoking one or two :thumbs:

I've been hit with a fromundacheese-laden nuclear missile! The mailman walked up the driveway wearing a Hazmat outfit....I grabbed the Sig Sauer 556 in prep for full-blown hostile action until I realized what was going on.
hazmat_suit.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

Some amazing sticks in this package that I can't wait to get a torch to. I've been looking for one of these for months now...as well as the bands that I've been looking for! I'm going to have to put some thought into this next one. It seems like my cohorts are calling for mercy on the FOGs, but I still see pockets of resistance that need to be put to rest :D

I hope you enjoy the Partagas Lunge-itainia :cool:

BTW, what the heck are you trying to ship out that cost $92!?!?!? Sounds like you need a freght forwarder!! :D

It is the PAYLOAD which will totally take out 1 FOG for good. It was a big package. $92 was to air ship to get there Monday or Tuesday. Regular ground was a lot cheaper. :thumbs:

Don and Ed, Thank you both for all the effort and time you put into this war (soon to be known as Victory of the Newbs 2009). You are both class acts, and its been a hell of a lot of fun. Once the last FOG is down on his knees begging for mercy victory will be ours. :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Gotta love the newblets :cool:

DC 01038555749529525180

Damn you! But thank you!

I guess my bad for talking a bit of smack. I'd been trying not very successfully to lay low, and end up getting taken to school. Thank you again my friend. It was completely unexpected, and I am honored and humbled (though I will NEVER surrender :) ).

BTW Damn you to whoever gave Scott my addy.

You sent it back in time thinking that might end the war before some of your buddies got their heads handed to them?

I just wanted to thank everyone who fought so gallantly in this battle. My sympathies to the widows of the lost and for the properties that were decimated. But a special thanks to pembroke3355 and SPIVY for leading us into battle.

NewbieBattle.jpg

And MUCH LOVE and thanks to the FOGs that fought back with such fortitude as to shake the ground we walk on. You have earned more respect than you will know. We post in the shadows of giants.

NewbieBattle2.jpg

You all ROCK...

Just a heads up to all you newbs. I'm back from vacation and I found a stash of empty USPS Priority boxes that I need to get rid of. What better way than to settle a few scores...

This was my first time stumbling into this thread... and I think I just heard a bullet wizz by my ear!?
Chris

Just a heads up to all you newbs. I'm back from vacation and I found a stash of empty USPS Priority boxes that I need to get rid of. What better way than to settle a few scores...

I guess that means your fair game again. :laugh:

I think i heard some FOG's ready to call for a cease fire but i thought this would be the perfect time to lob one in from left field!! So NIKO... not even you can hide...keep your eyes out for a wary bomb looking to make a landing... :D

No, not even thinkin' about throwin' in the towel........... :whistling: :sign: ;)

Retired US Army Sergeant First Class / E-7 with over 20 years of active duty. This little battle is like going to the field with a bunch of fresh, wet behind the ears Privates right out of bootcamp. You've played with the wrong MAN!!!!!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who fought so gallantly in this battle. My sympathies to the widows of the lost and for the properties that were decimated. But a special thanks to pembroke3355 and SPIVY for leading us into battle.

NewbieBattle.jpg

And MUCH LOVE and thanks to the FOGs that fought back with such fortitude as to shake the ground we walk on. You have earned more respect than you will know. We post in the shadows of giants.

NewbieBattle2.jpg

You all ROCK...

Ha, I just noticed the Stig in those pictures. I love it.

So someone thinks they're being all tricksy and false by putting my own address in both the "to" and "from" part of the label, but they may have forgot that the postage sticker still says, "Omaha, NE".

I know who you are, thanks, and you'd better duck and cover.

So someone thinks they're being all tricksy and false by putting my own address in both the "to" and "from" part of the label, but they may have forgot that the postage sticker still says, "Omaha, NE".

Watch out for this FOG can hit very hard!

Rich

Intel told us you would be home at this time. A well timed hit I must say. And I know it is not the last hit. :laugh:

Intel told us you would be home at this time. A well timed hit I must say. And I know it is not the last hit. :laugh:

Didn't you guys "declare yourselves victorious" and quit?

I had to re-pay for the couple of turds you got last time. I love the londres size of those P2000 hope, hope you enjoy. Next time I'll figure out how to get around the post office and their trails.

I'm bombing people who don't know what a bomb is. I consider it educational, as well as a bit entertaining.

For all those neo-noobs who happen to see my name in their profile visits who didn't have an address listed.... Be Sad, Very Sad.

0103 8555 7496 4189 6458

And oh yeah: Cajun, this one's on your conscious.

Package arrived days ago. Either somebody with the same name in the same town is wondering what the hell just happened, or I killed another one. ???

I'm bombing people who don't know what a bomb is. I consider it educational, as well as a bit entertaining.

For all those neo-noobs who happen to see my name in their profile visits who didn't have an address listed.... Be Sad, Very Sad.

0103 8555 7496 4189 6458

And oh yeah: Cajun, this one's on your conscious.

Package arrived days ago. Either somebody with the same name in the same town is wondering what the hell just happened, or I killed another one. ???

You bastige now your killing Newbs. :laugh: