• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Blind Draw

Please vote only if you are part of the pool.

• 100% to Super Bowl Winner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66% SB winner, 33% SB loser

• 50% SB winner, 25% SB loser, 12% each conerence championship loser

• Total voters
Justin..............are we allowed to trade once you draw the picks? If so, I am willing to trade any NFC team I get for the Steelers and I will throw in a premium stick.

Mine will go out in the morning, been too hectic the last few days

Justin..............are we allowed to trade once you draw the picks? If so, I am willing to trade any NFC team I get for the Steelers and I will throw in a premium stick.

That's fine with me. What do the rest of ya think?

No problem here as it does not decrease my odds of winning.

But of course I never win anything so it really makes no difference anyway :D

Jason:

Here's some solid logic to consider. If you should get the Steelers and trade with me for the NFC team I get, you will have thrown away a slim chance at the 66% but gained a much better chance of winning the 33% since all of the NFC teams are about the same and one of them has to get to the SB! :D

I don't really care much but doesn't that sort of change it away from being a blind draw? I mean if we start trading teams around it isn't really blind anymore

Jason:

Here's some solid logic to consider. If you should get the Steelers and trade with me for the NFC team I get, you will have thrown away a slim chance at the 66% but gained a much better chance of winning the 33% since all of the NFC teams are about the same and one of them has to get to the SB! :D

I was not holding out any hope of getting better than the Browns and Lions with my two spots. But we can talk if I get the Steelers.

How much are they worth to you? <<insert evil laugh>> :laugh:

I don't really care much but doesn't that sort of change it away from being a blind draw? I mean if we start trading teams around it isn't really blind anymore
i agree with Phil on this one. If you let people trade out of teams, it takes away from the parity of the group. What about the guy that draws the Bucs, Browns, or Raiders....no one in their right mind would trade their team for any of them, so it takes away from them. The blind draw is that, you're taking a chance at getting the Colts or you could get the Browns. Let's just leave it at that. Just my .02.

i agree with Phil on this one. If you let people trade out of teams, it takes away from the parity of the group. What about the guy that draws the Bucs, Browns, or Raiders....no one in their right mind would trade their team for any of them, so it takes away from them. The blind draw is that, you're taking a chance at getting the Colts or you could get the Browns. Let's just leave it at that. Just my .02.

Did you leave the Lions off that list for a reason...

I understand this point.

Really, though I do not care either way. However, before the draw there needs to be a clear decision made.

- Jason

I think we should leave it as a blind draw. Up to lady luck. IMHO

Besides, if not I'd have to trade for the Bills and my chances would greatly decrease :laugh:

Upon further thought I do have a problem with it :rolleyes:

I vote to keep it blind

Trading ruins the spirit of the contest....

I would agree to keep it blind, because I will end up with San Fran or some other shyty team and no one would want to trade. :laugh:

Ken

Oh yeah, I am also the idiot that shipped the wrong cigars.

Sorry guys, I completely forgot about this until tonight. I'll get my sticks out in the am.
-Kevin