• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff Contest 2021

No worries, Hayden. Take your time. I'll be here when they get here. I appreciate it.

Floyd T

You a Stafford hater?
I wouldn't say a hater, just annoyed that for some reason he gets a pass for his time in Detroit. Sure, he didn't have the greatest talent around him (people seem to forget he did play with Megatron for some reason), but aren't great QBs supposed to raise those around them? He's great at moments (i.e. yesterday), but bad Stafford absolutely kills his team, as will happen before the playoffs are over.

ETA: I was so glad when they traded him. He had them stuck in limbo for years. Good enough you don't want to move on, but not good enough to ever win anything.

I wouldn't say a hater, just annoyed that for some reason he gets a pass for his time in Detroit. Sure, he didn't have the greatest talent around him (people seem to forget he did play with Megatron for some reason), but aren't great QBs supposed to raise those around them? He's great at moments (i.e. yesterday), but bad Stafford absolutely kills his team, as will happen before the playoffs are over.

ETA: I was so glad when they traded him. He had them stuck in limbo for years. Good enough you don't want to move on, but not good enough to ever win anything.
You mean after the Super Bowl is over, right!? ;)

Floyd T

I’m not saying he’s the best out there. And I certainly don’t claim that he’s the only reason the team is doing well. I’m just saying he is absolutely a talented quarterback.

At the end of the day, the dude plays hard and after 12 years with a shit team, I’m thrilled to see him on a team that is doing well. The last time the lions won 12 games in a season was 1991 (yes, that’s longer than I’ve been alive). They are known for “wasting talent”. Can’t blame me for being happy to see someone get out and be successful. 😎

I’m not saying he’s the best out there. And I certainly don’t claim that he’s the only reason the team is doing well. I’m just saying he is absolutely a talented quarterback.

At the end of the day, the dude plays hard and after 12 years with a shit team, I’m thrilled to see him on a team that is doing well. The last time the lions won 12 games in a season was 1991 (yes, that’s longer than I’ve been alive). They are known for “wasting talent”. Can’t blame me for being happy to see someone get out and be successful. 😎
He's incredibly talented, he's a slightly above average QB though.