• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff Pool 2014

drunkfish3 said:

Second round matchups

Ravens (Cookie_1978) vs Patriots(Modo22)

Panthers (TallPual) vs [SIZE=10pt]Seahawks(fjldo[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) [/SIZE]

Dallas (drunkfish3) vs Green Bay (oke&coke)

Colts (BigJake) vs Broncos (Garlicbreath)

Modo22 - Your sticks will hit the mail Monday or Tuesday.  Please PM me your address.   Thanks and Congrats.   I had my chances.........

Chester, pm sent with addy.  Thank you again for running this, it has been fun.

cookie_1978 said:

Second round matchups

Modo22 - Your sticks will hit the mail Monday or Tuesday.  Please PM me your address.   Thanks and Congrats.   I had my chances.........

Sitting in a meeting that day watching this end!!  PM incoming!  Thank you!

Brickhouse said:
I'm tardy on my debt to Rob yet, but I'll take care of it.  It's been one of those weeks.  I'll add a little extra due to tardiness.

I would call that a lot extra.    Great selection.   Thank you sir.  

Exc​hanged PM​'s withJake, sticks will go out this week.

Congrats again.

cookie_1978 said:

Second round matchups

Enjoy - Tracking 9114999944314172628540

Third round Match-ups

Colts (BigJake) vs Patriots(Modo22)

Green Bay (oke&coke) vs [SIZE=10pt]Seahawks(fjldo[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]) [/SIZE]

Jake,

I hope you plan on playing the Opus/Anejo SB square game too!!  I just have a feeling this will be a great year for you as it was for Whopper last year :thumbs:

modo22 said:
Jake,

I hope you plan on playing the Opus/Anejo SB square game too!!  I just have a feeling this will be a great year for you as it was for Whopper last year :thumbs:

It certainly seems I have been on a luck streak...both FFL's, College Bowl, and the colts pulled one out over the broncos. I usually jump in the SB squares for a few squares every year...never hit a thing there though...

drunkfish3 said:
oke&coke cigars on the way dc# 9405903699300339568773 

enjoy

Thank you again.  I look forward to it.

What a throwaway by the Packers.  Really good game though.  Fjldo, pm your addy, a fiver is coming your way.  Congrats.

What a game!  Can't believe Seattle pulled that off the way they did.  Oke&ccoke, PM incoming.  Thanks!

Frank

I know the Patriots are my team here, but the Pack are my team in real life...that was painful!  I still can't believe it.

modo22 said:
I know the Patriots are my team here, but the Pack are my team in real life...that was painful!  I still can't believe it.

No shit.  Still not over that 4th Quarter let down.  WTF.

bfreebern said:

No shit.  Still not over that 4th Quarter let down.  WTF.

I was all ready to take a nap and everything....but I could not fall asleep with that shit going on.