NFL talk

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
The Browns will pay $56,000,000 ($10M for Mayfield, and $46M for Watson) and I am going to guess that will be about $9.3M per win!

But, on the other hand, they will only pay $5.1M per loss.

CigarStone

I’m excited to see what Trey Lance can do. He’s not Jimmy G, and, that’s a good thing.
C, help me understand this. I have never understood why the 49ers are so hell bent to get rid of Jimmy G?

I know he has had injuries but he has stats and wins which put him in, or near, top ten QB's?

Do they know something about his injury that we don't?

CigarStone

I think your in for some explosive and exciting plays, but will ultimately be disappointed with the final outcome. Just my guess
It just seems foolish to me to discard Jimmy G like he was a bumb, in hopes that a , in essence, takes them all the way? I could see if they were 5-11 the last three years but Jimmy G has taken them deep.

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
C, help me understand this. I have never understood why the 49ers are so hell bent to get rid of Jimmy G?

I know he has had injuries but he has stats and wins which put him in, or near, top ten QB's?

Do they know something about his injury that we don't?
I think they do. Plus. Regular season wins are good, but falling apart when championships are on the line and failing to connect with wide open receivers (happened more than once). Yeah, part of responsibility lies with OC’s and DC’s, but Jimmy G is a regular season winner. Honestly, defense carried him to victories more than once. Just my .02.

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
I think your in for some explosive and exciting plays, but will ultimately be disappointed with the final outcome. Just my guess
We shall wait and see. The suits, his team, and some HOFers, seem to like what they see so far. I’ll form my opinion when we see regular season play, then, if fortunate enough playoffs.