• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

What part of his game do you find lacking? Guy is a piece of garbage, but I've always found him to be a fantastic QB that does it all.
Jeff has all the hot takes! As a Colts fan, I've never been on his side. Actually, firmly opposed. The guy is fucking electric and I never want to play against him.

What part of his game do you find lacking? Guy is a piece of garbage, but I've always found him to be a fantastic QB that does it all.
He "can" do a lot. But he doesnt do much against good defenses. Like all running QBs.

Jeff has all the hot takes! As a Colts fan, I've never been on his side. Actually, firmly opposed. The guy is fucking electric and I never want to play against him.
Yes Nathan, I am electric, and I do have all the hot takes!😁

Went and looked to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. Leading the league in passing yards and being 1st overall in career completion percentage are pretty good for a running QB.

Ok, I can't defend him anymore though.

Went and looked to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. Leading the league in passing yards and being 1st overall in career completion percentage are pretty good for a running QB.

Ok, I can't defend him anymore though.
Stats are nice,wins are better. Ask Phillip Rivers.

Someone made a comment in this thread about how great QBs make the people around them better.

He is 3 games over 500 in his career and has won 1 playoff game.

It’s not always about wins, when it comes judgment time. Example: Dan Marino No one is going to say Marino wasn’t a stud QB but he is under .500 for career playoff wins. Sometimes you just don’t have the support needed to win. Or you’re unlucky with who you have to face, ie a better team.

So what game is the easy winner straight up money line today today? Chargers? Niners? Ravens?

So what game is the easy winner straight up money line today today? Chargers? Niners? Ravens?

What are the lines Michael?

What about the Panthers and Bengals? The Browns don’t have a QB and the Steelers really aren’t in a position for any kind of offense, against the Bengals.

What are the lines Michael?

What about the Panthers and Bengals? The Browns don’t have a QB and the Steelers really aren’t in a position for any kind of offense, against the Bengals.
I have to pick a team straight up in a survivor pool. Been a little pre occupied and haven't really paid attention. Those 3 games have the niners by 6.5 Ravens by 6.5 and the Chargers 3.5(Raider hater here).....lol. So.

Fug it... Raider hater is going to win out. Go Charges. This never ends well for me... but yet... here I am. :cool:

I have to pick a team straight up in a survivor pool. Been a little pre occupied and haven't really paid attention. Those 3 games have the niners by 6.5 Ravens by 6.5 and the Chargers 3.5(Raider hater here).....lol. So.
Stay away from division games. 49ers or Ravens. IMHO