• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Interesting take...
Bucs 1st place in division
NY Giants would be in 1st place in division if not for one loss to Cowboys
Rams (SB last year) would be in first place in division if not for one loss to Cowboys
Bengals (SB last year) would be in first place in division if not for one loss to Cowboys

ETA: Have you looked at who the Eagles have played? LMAO only one team with a winning record so far...
I know, I'm just messing with you :p

I love it when the owner, who is the major problem in the organization, fires everybody but himself. i.e. David Tepper

I love it when the owner, who is the major problem in the organization, fires everybody but himself. i.e. David Tepper
I don’t disagree with this take but I’m sorry, Matt Rhule is just bad at the NFL level. Not everyone can do it..

I don’t disagree with this take but I’m sorry, Matt Rhule is just bad at the NFL level. Not everyone can do it..
I agree. The thing is, Tepper built this team with Ruhle, Mayfield, and Newton in the past. He now has to fix his own mess.

I agree. The thing is, Tepper built this team with Ruhle, Mayfield, and Newton in the past. He now has to fix his own mess.
Guess it must be nice to be rich beyond belief and piss away 40 million.

I think I would add to every head coaches guaranteed contract that lack of performance to a certain standard gives me the right to make them a janitor for the team for the remainder of their contract, or they can “buy” themselves out of it.

Any coach that believes in their ability would still sign that deal right? For all that money? They shouldn’t just be allowed to walk away with a giant sack of cash like that. If I were Rhule I’d hand a framed portrait of tepper over my mantle..

Guess it must be nice to be rich beyond belief and piss away 40 million.

I think I would add to every head coaches guaranteed contract that lack of performance to a certain standard gives me the right to make them a janitor for the team for the remainder of their contract, or they can “buy” themselves out of it.

Any coach that believes in their ability would still sign that deal right? For all that money? They shouldn’t just be allowed to walk away with a giant sack of cash like that. If I were Rhule I’d hand a framed portrait of tepper over my mantle..
I guess I would see that as a risk if I were a coach because how would you be garanteed that you were given the authority to build the team.

Just like Jerry Jones in Dallas, no coach with credibility would work for him.

Last edited:
I guess I would see that as a risk if I were a coach because how would you be garanteed that you were given the authority to build the team.

Just like Jerry Lones in Dallas, no coach with credibility would work for him.
I don't appreciate the cheap shot at my team!!!

But you isn't wrong!!! 😐

In my opinion, the BONS app is one of the best betting-related applications. The only things I don't like about this application are the very few languages available and delayed customer service( they usually answer within 2 business days). This application currently supports only 2 languages(English and Indian). I hope in the future, and they will add more languages so users from around the world can use them without problems. I hope the developers of Bones will make their bookmaker site. I heard rumors about that and found an article on the https://zumroad.com/sport site.

Just like Jerry Jones in Dallas, no coach with credibility would work for him.
I’d give you the authority, but the team you build better be good.

The point is why should bad coaches get rewarded with full salary’s when they perform poorly? I understand the player fully guaranteed stuff, because they are a play away from permanent paralysis. So I can understand that negotiation, even if I don’t agree with the amounts sometimes.

I’d give you the authority, but the team you build better be good.

The point is why should bad coaches get rewarded with full salary’s when they perform poorly? I understand the player fully guaranteed stuff, because they are a play away from permanent paralysis. So I can understand that negotiation, even if I don’t agree with the amounts sometimes.
I guess that's the point, bad owners don't give Authority and then they blame everybody else when they're meddling causes problems.

I'll bet that over a couple cigars and a few dozen beers we could figure all of this out!

I guess that's the point, bad owners don't give Authority and then they blame everybody else when they're meddling causes problems.

I'll bet that over a couple cigars and a few dozen beers we could figure all of this out!
We could solve all the worlds problems I’d bet. 🤣