• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Rodgers had said that he didn’t want to be a part of a rebuild and it’s been a rough 6 games so far. He’s being paid $50M/year and it’s hard to watch. It starts with him and he’s just not living up to expectations. Let’s start Love and see where this goes. It will either light a fire or it will implode us. Either way, it’s time for something to change.

I have said for a long time that Daniel Snyder must have dirt on Goodell and the rest of the NFL because of what he has been able to get away with.

It's going to be very interesting to watch how this plays out.

Welp. Jimmy G didn’t lose this one. 2 critical dropped deep balls did. I mean, freakin Jimmy G threw the damn ball into your hands. You’re a professional wide receiver. I don’t get it. But. Easy for me to say.

Favorite weekend of the season for me! Hopefully the Phils and Michigan keep rolling for me so I can pretend they don't exist a while longer.

The last weekend of the season isn’t your favorite?

I do hope Harper can at least make it to the WS. I love his competitiveness and even his attitude.

4-2 Jets, 5-1 Giants?? Dogs and cats living together? Mass hysteria!!
Like I mentioned before very weird. Giants might make the playoffs if the keep it up, but I doubt they will go much beyond that

They're ahead of the Cowboys and the Commodores!

That's gotta chap Dallas' ass, 3rd place in the NFC East!

They're ahead of the Cowboys and the Commodores!

That's gotta chap Dallas' ass, 3rd place in the NFC East!

Lots of things can happen, in the next 11 games. For example, I’m hoping the Packers can win another game. At this point, I’m just hoping for a winning season from the Packers. The Vikings are going to run away with the NFC North this year and years to come, if things in GB don’t change!

Yeah, Dallas will almost certainly have a winning season, and probably at least a wildcard spot in the playoffs -but that ain't gonna stop me from gloating when they choke!