• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Jimmy G is really serviceable. Really that’s all that’s needed with their quality of defense. See Super Bowl 50 MVP Von Miller winning Manning a ring. CMac is a nice bonus that hopefully is a part of the wins to come. Jimmy G watched the Super Bowl loss to the Chiefs to prepare for this weekend, so… I’m expecting a blowout. Damn right I said it!

Welp, it was a blowout. Not exactly what I was expecting. On to the Rams to bounce back.

Man it’s hard being a GB fan this year. Not sure this season is salvageable at this point. Guess we’ll find out.

I don't know who is worse Rogers or Brady. Both teams look lackluster.

If this continues, I really think they’ll both walk after this year. To be honest, I’m ready for Love to take over in GB. I’m a huge Rodgers fan, but he just seems off this year. His crutch (Adams) left and he acts/plays like he has nobody else. Can’t make any throws downfield, can’t get out of the pocket and doesn’t seem to want to be on the field.

If this continues, I really think they’ll both walk after this year. To be honest, I’m ready for Love to take over in GB. I’m a huge Rodgers fan, but he just seems off this year. His crutch (Adams) left and he acts/plays like he has nobody else. Can’t make any throws downfield, can’t get out of the pocket and doesn’t seem to want to be on the field.
Let’s be honest, he seriously has no one to throw to. Has to be the worst WR corp in the NFL…

Let’s be honest, he seriously has no one to throw to. Has to be the worst WR corp in the NFL…

Agreed, but like Justin @smellysell said, I think he uses it as an excuse. Realistically, he’s never had more than 1 real WR at a time. Adams, Nelson, Jennings, etc. He’s always found a way to make those around him, serviceable. I think Lazard has the potential to be a WR1. Tonyan is a great TE and had a great year before tearing his ACL. Jones out of the backfield is great. Cobb (hurt), Watkins, Doubs, Watson (hurt) - all doable options.

We’ve never had a league wide WR1, until Adams. Rodgers, IMO, used him way too often as a crutch. If you watch that NFC championship loss, it was very evident that he looked for Adams the entire game. He need to become a game manager and get the ball out of his hands quicker. Stop trying to get it downfield, because he can’t. Him and the e WRs aren’t on the same page at this point, so something has to change. Honestly, not sure if it’s him, the play calling or a combination of both. The house is on fire, time to either put it out/change something or let the thing burn and rebuild.

I knew if there was any team in the world that could strip the GOAT of his super powers, it would be Tampa. I halfway wish he'd walk now. After the drop to open the game yesterday, he quit. The rest of the team quickly followed suit.

Ya, I love ‘em both but tired of seeing this poor play. But kinda how it happens. Just fall off the ledge.