• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

If this continues, I really think they’ll both walk after this year. To be honest, I’m ready for Love to take over in GB. I’m a huge Rodgers fan, but he just seems off this year. His crutch (Adams) left and he acts/plays like he has nobody else. Can’t make any throws downfield, can’t get out of the pocket and doesn’t seem to want to be on the field.
Watching these two greats either quit or fall off the edge makes me feel better about Ben. He never, ever, gave up.

In rodgers case it’s almost like he acts like he made the right throw, just the receivers got it wrong.

Maybe some of the time, but not all of the time. He needs to play to these guys strengths, not the other way around.

Brady seems like he just needs more time practicing with what he has. The team needs to feed Lenny more, and the defense needs to play better. There isn’t enough healthy talent that has been with Brady long enough. Bring back gronkowski!

It's my prognostication that Tom Brady will bust it open tonight and win convincingly.

Well the end is here, regardless of future outcomes. He said he wanted to play until he was 45, mission complete. Aaron doesn't have the players to make a difference, so his end is here as well, unless the team decides to support him. Packers look content to push him out, by not even drafting a WR in the first round. Changing of the guard as they say. By the way Bills at home is a unreachable goal for Aaron.

Well the end is here, regardless of future outcomes. He said he wanted to play until he was 45, mission complete. Aaron doesn't have the players to make a difference, so his end is here as well, unless the team decides to support him. Packers look content to push him out, by not even drafting a WR in the first round. Changing of the guard as they say. By the way Bills at home is a unreachable goal for Aaron.
Agreed! So we can expect the Packers to blow the Bills out!😁

Anyone want to give me 28 pts, on the Packers vs Bills game? It's going to be a bloodbath!

The Steelers secondary is terrible, our offensive coordinator is terrible, our offensive line is bad, our defensive coordinator is questionable, Tomlin's perannial "averageness" might be the best of the lot.🤪

Just how long can the Fords let this go on?

I don’t care who they fire, but they need to fire someone, preferably themselves as owners but I digress.

And I don’t even like the lions!
Im convinced that with bad ownership, the best you are going to see is an occasional one and done trip to the playoffs. The cowboys, the browns, and the lions are living proof of this.

Just how long can the Fords let this go on?

I don’t care who they fire, but they need to fire someone, preferably themselves as owners but I digress.

And I don’t even like the lions!
Fired their DB coach today. Seems like more of a scapegoat than anything that will actually have an impact.