• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

I've been trying to find where A-aron and I were disagreeing about the Loins so I could enjoy being right for once, but can't find it. Not even sure I was right if I could find it to be honest though. 🤣

I've been trying to find where A-aron and I were disagreeing about the Loins so I could enjoy being right for once, but can't find it. Not even sure I was right if I could find it to be honest though. 🤣
Go ahead and enjoy it all the same Justin.🤣

The lions have actually been fun to watch lately!

Go ahead and enjoy it all the same Justin.🤣

The loins have actually been fun to watch lately!
Their defense is soooooo bad, but their offense has been entertaining. Would really like to see Goff do something against a decent defense still, but he's been way better than I expected.

I’m just glad I picked up Goff, late in the season. Next week will be a great game, hoping the Pack can win today and next week, to make the playoffs.

I’m just glad I picked up Goff, late in the season. Next week will be a great game, hoping the Pack can win today and next week, to make the playoffs.
I remember when I used to wish that my team would somehow make the playoffs.

Having zero confidence in the steelers coaching staff, I really don't much care anymore.

The Lions have certainly played above expectations this year, but they will still finish below .500 and not make the playoffs, so not sure that makes you right about anything 😉 😝 Maybe next year, but being a Lions fan I’m sure you have heard that before… 🤣

The Lions have certainly played above expectations this year, but they will still finish below .500 and not make the playoffs, so not sure that makes you right about anything 😉 😝 Maybe next year, but being a Lions fan I’m sure you have heard that before… 🤣
They're going to finish above 500 and not make the playoffs probably. They don't deserve to make them regardless.

Last time I felt like this during a football game was the Ryan shazier injury.

Which also happened in Cincinnati.