• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Last time I felt like this during a football game was the Ryan shazier injury.

Which also happened in Cincinnati.

Before now, that's the last time I got a pit in my stomach watching a sports game. Ryan has had a good recovery, all things considered, and is still here with us. All I want now is for Damar to be here still tomorrow. 🙏

ETA: Shazier's hit also was on MNF.

This might be a stupid question, but why does it say that bucs clinched the division. If they lose next game and saints win will they not have identical records?

This might be a stupid question, but why does it say that bucs clinched the division. If they lose next game and saints win will they not have identical records?
Yes, but then you use Head-To-Head (HTH) criterion which is the most common first tie-breaker, it means the HTH criterion is applied to any teams with identical Winning Percentages...

Yes, but then you use Head-To-Head (HTH) criterion which is the most common first tie-breaker, it means the HTH criterion is applied to any teams with identical Winning Percentages...
Except if the saints win, they'll have split on the season (I'm assuming the Bucs win the first game), so would go to the next tie breaker. No clue what that is, conference record maybe?

Maybe divisional game winning percentage? I’m just guessing, I do not know.

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  5. Strength of victory in all games.
  6. Strength of schedule in all games
  7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.
  8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games.
  9. Best net points in common games.
  10. Best net points in all games.
  11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
  12. Coin toss

Just wanted to share:

Grace be with him. This brought up many difficult emotions as my MIL passed away from battling asphyxia due to cardiac arrest. The odd thing is that even though she was oxygen deprived for 20 plus minutes, she was brought back with excessive CPR, then on route to the hospital, then at hospital. Despite all that, cardiologists said her heart was strong and healthy, the brain damage, however was irreversible and severe. Tests were conducted and vitals were monitored for 7 days, until a choice was made to let her rest, as keeping the machines doing the work and sedation were not options.

One love,

C