• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Seattle just gave lions as excuse for losing tonight.

Looks to me like this is Rodgers last game, just by the way he’s leaving the field.
While I am a Packer fan, I will say I hope he steps away. I used to like him until the whole contract thing and watching him the last two years...I think its time to move on.

Looks to me like this is Rodgers last game, just by the way he’s leaving the field.
As a loser ? That guy pouts more than anyone I have ever seen.... That amazing 49 yard throw, looked like he yelled 500 before he threw it.. It was where it needed to be but that had to be all because of the receiver.

While I am a Packer fan, I will say I hope he steps away. I used to like him until the whole contract thing and watching him the last two years...I think its time to move on.

Agree. To be honest, it's feeling a lot like when Favre was around and Rodgers was waiting in the wings, for his chance. I know he's a competitor, but at some point it's just time. Will he be done completely or will he try and go somewhere else? I hope he gets healthy before making the decision. It would be great if he retired as a Packer.

As a loser ? That guy pouts more than anyone I have ever seen.... That amazing 49 yard throw, looked like he yelled 500 before he threw it.. It was where it needed to be but that had to be all because of the receiver.

Man, sometimes you just have take the loss and move on. His downfield throws this year have been off and I think he's got more hand issues than any of us know. In previous years, he could just toss the ball off his back foot or even with no feet on the ground and it would be a dart and accurate. This year, not so much. The receiver has a lot to do with it as well and Adams sure made Rodgers look great.

Cheering on the Packers last night, to have to play the 49ers in the Wild Card, wasn't an easy thing to do. 1 and done in the playoffs, it worse than not even making it at all. The Seahawks are going to have their hands full.
Honestly, I wanted to see Rodgers against the 49ers again, but watching the Seahawks fail will be glorious. I’m thinking 31-13, Niners.

Seattle just gave lions as excuse for losing tonight.
I was already a big fan of Kneecaps, but hearing 100% of the people I heard discuss it say that the Loins were going to show up and fight because that's who they are just reaffirmed it. Then they did exactly that.

In today's NFL, culture and attitude is about 99% of a head coaches job and he's killing it in that department. Now if they can just get some talent on defense they're well down the road to relevancy.

Also, I was right @TexasTraveler! 😛

I was already a big fan of Kneecaps, but hearing 100% of the people I heard discuss it say that the Loins were going to show up and fight because that's who they are just reaffirmed it. Then they did exactly that.

In today's NFL, culture and attitude is about 99% of a head coaches job and he's killing it in that department. Now if they can just get some talent on defense they're well down the road to relevancy.

Also, I was right @TexasTraveler! 😛
I do have to admit that going out and beating the packers on the final game when they didn't have a lot to play for, was impressive to me. But just so the record is clear, it took a Texas boy and Ex-Cowboy to turn it around up there... ;)

I do have to admit that going out and beating the packers on the final game when they didn't have a lot to play for, was impressive to me. But just so the record is clear, it took a Texas boy and Ex-Cowboy to turn it around up there... ;)
I don't care what it took, I just like the 2 times a year I'm right about something!

Honestly, I wanted to see Rodgers against the 49ers again, but watching the Seahawks fail will be glorious. I’m thinking 31-13, Niners.
Not that I'm predicting a hawk's win, but it's a divisional rivalry, and anything can happen. That's why they play 'em.

I'm just ecstatic I get to watch at least one more hawk's game. For the most part they have been really fun to watch this year. Go Hawks!

Not that I'm predicting a hawk's win, but it's a divisional rivalry, and anything can happen. That's why they play 'em.

I'm just ecstatic I get to watch at least one more hawk's game. For the most part they have been really fun to watch this year. Go Hawks!
I know it’s any given Sunday, but the Niners have a +12 turnover differential against the NFC west. Gave up 0 this year. That is impressive!