• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

I don't know if it's just because I had some time to analyze the draft but it seems like the Steelers had an amazing draft this year.

They methodically addressed the positions of need, and they got players who were rated well above the position they picked them in.

Now if we just had a coaching staff that knew how to coordinate an offense!

I’m not quite sure what the lions were thinking during this draft. I think the hype was real with the CB they wanted and missed by one pick.

However if I was drafting a rb with my first pick I would have stayed in it at 6 and grabbed the best one out there. I think they had an ok draft, probably a strong c+. I think once Witherspoon was taken, they scrambled and maybe overreacted.

So Aa-ron leaves and the Packers stack the receiving room. 6 players on offense, that can catch the ball (3 WR, 2 TE and 1 RB), but nothing on the OL. If Jordan Love can't get protection from his line, which has been hard for #12 over the past few years, it's going to be a long year. I guess the good thing about having a young mobile QB, is that he can get out of the pocket, if things do go bad quickly.

I like the draft and it's getting graded an A across the board, but we'll see. I'm also excited about #10 and his career going forward. I'll patiently wait and see how he improves.

So Aa-ron leaves and the Packers stack the receiving room. 6 players on offense, that can catch the ball (3 WR, 2 TE and 1 RB), but nothing on the OL. If Jordan Love can't get protection from his line, which has been hard for #12 over the past few years, it's going to be a long year. I guess the good thing about having a young mobile QB, is that he can get out of the pocket, if things do go bad quickly.

I like the draft and it's getting graded an A across the board, but we'll see. I'm also excited about #10 and his career going forward. I'll patiently wait and see how he improves.
I am anxious to see Love play!

This has been the talk, as if the gm did this precisely to F with Rodgers. I don’t believe it, then again never liked this gm all that much. I think it’s just how this draft kind of fell more than anything else.

However with the shit Aaron has/had been pulling over the last couple, I kinda wouldn’t mind it so much.

I don’t buy into the hype and videos of practice at the jets. Give it a couple games, a couple bad plays, a couple coaching decisions he doesn’t agree with, then let’s see what happens.

I think it would be great if he ended up just like farve did, in Minnesota lol. Maybe even winning another. It would almost be the storybook ending, right?

This has been the talk, as if the gm did this precisely to F with Rodgers. I don’t believe it, then again never liked this gm all that much. I think it’s just how this draft kind of fell more than anything else.

However with the shit Aaron has/had been pulling over the last couple, I kinda wouldn’t mind it so much.

I don’t buy into the hype and videos of practice at the jets. Give it a couple games, a couple bad plays, a couple coaching decisions he doesn’t agree with, then let’s see what happens.

I think it would be great if he ended up just like farve did, in Minnesota lol. Maybe even winning another. It would almost be the storybook ending, right?

What’s the hype around practice?

What’s the hype around practice?
I just keep seeing videos pop up of him throwing passes to Wilson, stuff like that. It’s like “look at me, look how great I am” or maybe “how great he is” from a different perspective.

Also read something about him saying (though I don’t know when he actually said it) that Wilson is kinda like devante adams, something like that.

Every time I see him throw a pass I feel like he is doing it a certain way so the camera guy gets a good picture….at least he cut his hair! 😂

I just keep seeing videos pop up of him throwing passes to Wilson, stuff like that. It’s like “look at me, look how great I am” or maybe “how great he is” from a different perspective.

Also read something about him saying (though I don’t know when he actually said it) that Wilson is kinda like devante adams, something like that.

Every time I see him throw a pass I feel like he is doing it a certain way so the camera guy gets a good picture….at least he cut his hair! 😂
You need too let it go... Rodgers is gone, GB is going to SUCK!!! :p

Cowboys to the Bowl!!!

I like how the jets signed Cobb, because that makes a lot of sense right? Maybe they can trade for jones and adams and swap saleh with McCarthy.

Let’s get the band back together!!!

I got a fiver that says the Packers will go as far, if not further, in the playoffs then the cowboys?
I’d take that bet. As a diehard MN fan - I won’t stand for any pro Packers talk. They need to pay their dues in the gutter after two decades of making my life miserable and join the ranks of the rest of the NFL who is searching for a franchise QB without a horseshoe up their rear end. 🤣

Jeff really? That’s disgusting. I know we are busting balls in here and all that, but I got throw a flag on that one! 🤢

Jeff really? That’s disgusting. I know we are busting balls in here and all that, but I got throw a flag on that one! 🤢
You do realize we're talking about the Dallas Cowboys don't you?

I’d take that bet. As a diehard MN fan - I won’t stand for any pro Packers talk. They need to pay their dues in the gutter after two decades of making my life miserable and join the ranks of the rest of the NFL who is searching for a franchise QB without a horseshoe up their rear end. 🤣
Imagine what Cowboy fans feel like!😁