• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

I mean, I suppose I could have used McCarthy as an example too. He has to have incriminating photos of Jerruh.
I think it's more a case of McCarthy being the only experienced coach who was willing to work for Jerry.

It's the same in Cleveland, no coach with credibility would ever go to work for either one of those owners because it's a guaranteed failure.

Shannahan is supposedly the most creative offensive mind in football. Yet he has done nothing but run mccaffrey in a do-or-die situation?

Lateral the ball to mccaffrey and have him throw a pass. The eagles don't have anybody deep.

Last edited:
I’m trying to decide what’s worse… Getting completely dominated or your entire team loosing their cool and embarrassing yourself by not being a professional. Both are on the coaching staff.

I’m trying to decide what’s worse… Getting completely dominated or your entire team loosing their cool and embarrassing yourself by not being a professional. Both are on the coaching staff.
Both are embarrassing. If my 14 year old acted like that I would kick his ass

I missed the game, guess I'll need to go find it.

Glad it's the Eagles vs Chiefs, hoping for a great game.

I missed the game, guess I'll need to go find it.

Glad it's the Eagles vs Chiefs, hoping for a great game.
Basically SF got tired of getting their ass whooped and started acting very unprofessional towards the end. Nothing that hasn’t happened before, but still embarrassing on both fronts.

Chiefs vs Eagles. This will be a year where I’m watching the lame ads and halftime entertainment. Still was a good football year.

It's a Chiefs vs Eagle SB because its a good story line! Period! Anyone watching the last quarter of that goat screw(cin vs KC) of a game, can say nothing less. KC was NOT going to lose that game, no matter what. Shit, a third down incompletion was called back due to a "closck issue". Really?! When the ref starts the game after resetting the clock?!

I couldn't care less who goes and who doesn't. I haven't watched a game all year until the last two weeks. I will say, between the public service announcements on the goal posts, helmets and sweatshirts and the "home cooking" by the officials, I've deemed the game as fixed as a $3000 claiming race at the horse track!

I just wish ONE of the talking heads would have had the balls to come out and question it. Gutless, they all are.

I'm out. I won't be watching the SB, or any other NFL game from here out. Truly, PHUK ALL OF THEM!

On a side note, if SF would have won, it would have been fixed for the Bengals to win since they'd lost to the 49ers in two other SB's. Of course, this is a conspiracy theory since the 49ers didn't win. So now we have the "Andy Reid Shit Show" for the next two weeks. What better City to be represented in the SB than one of the top murder cities in the Country. Way to go, NFL.

Floyd T

It's a Chiefs vs Eagle SB because its a good story line! Period! Anyone watching the last quarter of that goat screw(cin vs KC) of a game, can say nothing less. KC was NOT going to lose that game, no matter what. Shit, a third down incompletion was called back due to a "closck issue". Really?! When the ref starts the game after resetting the clock?!

I couldn't care less who goes and who doesn't. I haven't watched a game all year until the last two weeks. I will say, between the public service announcements on the goal posts, helmets and sweatshirts and the "home cooking" by the officials, I've deemed the game as fixed as a $3000 claiming race at the horse track!

I just wish ONE of the talking heads would have had the balls to come out and question it. Gutless, they all are.

I'm out. I won't be watching the SB, or any other NFL game from here out. Truly, PHUK ALL OF THEM!

On a side note, if SF would have won, it would have been fixed for the Bengals to win since they'd lost to the 49ers in two other SB's. Of course, this is a conspiracy theory since the 49ers didn't win. So now we have the "Andy Reid Shit Show" for the next two weeks. What better City to be represented in the SB than one of the top murder cities in the Country. Way to go, NFL.

Floyd T
It certainly looked like they were doing everything they could to make sure Kansas City won that game.