• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

I really hope the Rodgers thing straightens out. I canā€™t just believe that he is just going to trot out there and if itā€™s not going his way, just give up. Just not right.

Itā€™s the hair, he needs to shave that shit off.
Omg. I agree. Stop it already, your not 18 Aaron.

Is he trying to appeal to a California fan base perhaps? Is he looking for the raiders (even though they are in Vegas now)?

Both LA teams have their ā€œpretty boysā€ already lol.

He's a cancer for a team, but surprised they played poorly. Hopefully it continues! šŸ˜‚
I am a packer fan since a kid and I agree that the whole offseason thing is a toxic cloud hanging over them for a while. Hopefully they turn it around though!

Matthew Stanford looked good. Amazing what great offensive/defensive talent does! Theyā€™ll be hard to beat in the NFC.

We have been watching Stafford for awhile now. Donā€™t get too pumped up about that. I know that was the hype for all this game on tv though.

We have been watching Stafford for awhile now. Donā€™t get too pumped up about that. I know that was the hype for all this game on tv though.
Was going to say the exact same thing. He'll have stretches where he's good, but don't count on any consistency.

Browns vs Chiefs was an awesome game. Felt bad for Baker as he was on fire.
They keep going to the KC/CB game as I was watching the NE debacle and every five minutes it was ā€œMahomesā€œ did this and ā€œMahomesā€ did thatā€¦ā€¦I was pissed about the NE game and really sad for the underdog as they saw their win carved away by Wonderboy.

Should have known better that to bench Myles Garrett, especially against the Bears shitty o line.

Hopefully the Loins realize after that drive that maybe they should actually give their best player the ball...