• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

They threw him in too soon and he is making a ton of mistakes. Not the way to learn, plus he needs protection and the o line isn't helping him out. All those draft picks and cap space and the team is no better off. The coach is doomed just like all the others.
It's a shame when an organization is run so poorly that the talent on the football field just doesn't matter!

Living in the Cleveland area I watched it for decades with Cleveland and when you have bad ownership, bad management, bad coaching, no leadership, and a culture of losing, the talent just doesn't help.

You watching this, Wyatt @Brickhouse ? I started the night down big with Ekeler left vs Herbert and Williams. I'm within 1 pt., wtf.

Edit: Damn, what a way to lose. Sorry not sorry, bro. 1633405708165.png

Last edited:
Well the Ravens handed that win to the Packers.
That's twice in three games they went for two, with little or no time on the clock, and lost by one? Harbaugh said after the Steeler game that it was because his last cornerback (Humphries) was injured in the last defensive series.

I wonder who he blamed yesterday?