• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

Mark, arrived safe n sound. Thank you sir for the selection! The extra is not necessary but very much appreciated! I look forward to the next pack vs 49ers game! Will have to be in next years playoffs as we don't meet in the regular season.

C

The Saints never really got it going and were outmatched the entire game. Could have been so much worse if their defense didn't play so well. It did get exciting at the end with the onside kick recovery.

Yeah, and Seattle doesn't stand a chance next week of their offense plays like that again. That was an ugly game to day the least.

jfields said:
The Saints never really got it going and were outmatched the entire game. Could have been so much worse if their defense didn't play so well. It did get exciting at the end with the onside kick recovery.
Too bad colston blew it. Not like it's a given, but when you get paid that kind of money, you have to know there is 7 seconds left on the clock, you have the first down and you can step out of bounds with no one from the other team within 15 yards if you. You have to know this. C'mon man!

Personally I don't think they would have got the td and even so, I don't think they can convert a 2nd two point. But it would have made watching that whole game that much more fun.

That's going to haunt him. His whole year a disappointment and then that. I really do feel bad for him, maybe it was a coaching call, and he just didn't have a feel for the clock?

Pats stomped the Colts and here I thought it was going to be a close game. I'm looking forward to seeing to Broncos game today! 

1551635_10152183524367682_1880050117_n.jpg

Tall Paul said:
Pats stomped the Colts and here I thought it was going to be a close game. I'm looking forward to seeing to Broncos game today! 

Paul, I was surprised as well.  The Pats bottled Luck up and ran really well.  The Denver game is hopefully going to be a good one, but I'm a tad apprehensive. 

Colts blew that game with their turnovers...even with Belichicks great defensive scheme, they still moved the ball almost at will and exposed a spotty NE defense. 

So much for the under in a crappy weather game...

Exposed a spotty defense? Where the hell have you been? Take three pro-bowlers out of NYG's defense and see if there not spotty. Oh wait, NY doesn't have three pro-bowlers on their defense.

Doc

CMontoya79 said:
Mark, arrived safe n sound. Thank you sir for the selection! The extra is not necessary but very much appreciated! I look forward to the next pack vs 49ers game! Will have to be in next years playoffs as we don't meet in the regular season.

C

Hope you enjoy em man. If your ever in the cheese state hit me up.

CMontoya79 said:
NINERS VS SEAHAWKS, THERE WILL BE BLOOD!
Niners are going to have their hands full next week. Especially with the Seahawks being at home with all that noise.

I can't wait for UGGS to come to Denver.  I am sure it will be a great game.

Now we are talking ! I am hyped for next sunday. Hopefully this time if we get a lead we'll keep it.

Great games this weekend.

Seahawks vs Broncos SB ?