• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

I was thinking everyone could wear one of those sumo wrestling outfits and just bounce off of each other.  :laugh:

They're in talks to go to flag football next year. No front line either....... You have to count to 10 Mississippi before making a play for the QB.

This weekend matchups will be a blast. While both games should be great Iam eager to see my team play and hopefully win this time. I do love the Pats for obvious reasons (cough Mcdaniel cough) but they are a team to treat qith respect as they can do lots of things and be very dangerous. I hope the Broncos secondary holds up this time.

ironpeddler said:

I'm really looking forward to it. I would love to see the pats move on but would not be heart broken if the broncos win . I like manning he is a class act.
I think this weekend will be better than the Super Bowl just based on matchups.

What a lame remark...what?, starting to protect your heart from a possible lose? :love:  

Come on Paul, I expected better from you!  :laugh:  
No I can just look at from both fronts. Most hate Brady and the pats to the core because of their success. However I can say that I think manning is a great guy and player and if they are to win Sunday I would want to see them win the Super Bowl. I expect a great showdown though.

That's downright classy of you, Paul.  I must admit my usual animosity towards the Pats hasn't been as strong this season.  While I'm not quite ready to forgive Josh McDaniels for his time with the Broncos, I think it's fascinating seeing Brady and Belichick manage to win while dealing with injuries and off-field issues.  It's really looked similar to Denver's insane season.

Classy my ass! That's blasphemy talking like that at this point in the season...IT'S THE FREAKIN' PLAYOFFS! 

What's up with you young, 'New Agey' fans these days? So 'wishy washy'.  :rolleyes:

I'd bet that Doc wants to see Manning staring at the stars after he drops back on EVERY pass play...and with any luck, knock him out of the game!*  :laugh:  

*For the New Agey guys: Not to have Manning hurt too badly, just to temporarily & slightly bruise him so he can't play for a short period of time. He'll make a full recovery within a couple of hours.
 Feel better now boys? 

Okay, Gary... how's this?  My disdain for NE this season was replaced by glee watching the pathetic AFC West utterly dominate the "superior" NFC East this season, and rubbing it in the faces of all my friends who obnoxiously cheer for those teams.  And watching the east coast press flail to explain such an aberration was even more fun.  That was all pretty rewarding. :)

mjolnir01 said:

I'm really looking forward to it. I would love to see the pats move on but would not be heart broken if the broncos win . I like manning he is a class act.

What a lame remark...what?, starting to protect your heart from a possible lose? :love:  

No I can just look at from both fronts. Most hate Brady and the pats to the core because of their success. However I can say that I think manning is a great guy and player and if they are to win Sunday I would want to see them win the Super Bowl. I expect a great showdown though.

That's downright classy of you, Paul.  I must admit my usual animosity towards the Pats hasn't been as strong this season.  While I'm not quite ready to forgive Josh McDaniels for his time with the Broncos, I think it's fascinating seeing Brady and Belichick manage to win while dealing with injuries and off-field issues.  It's really looked similar to Denver's insane season.

Classy my ass! That's blasphemy talking like that at this point in the season...IT'S THE FREAKIN' PLAYOFFS! 

What's up with you young, 'New Agey' fans these days? So 'wishy washy'.  :rolleyes:

I'd bet that Doc wants to see Manning staring at the stars after he drops back on EVERY pass play...and with any luck, knock him out of the game!*  :laugh:  

*For the New Agey guys: Not to have Manning hurt too badly, just to temporarily & slightly bruise him so he can't play for a short period of time. He'll make a full recovery within a couple of hours.
 Feel better now boys? 

Okay, Gary... how's this?  My disdain for NE this season was replaced by glee watching the pathetic AFC West utterly dominate the "superior" NFC East this season, and rubbing it in the faces of all my friends who obnoxiously cheer for those teams.  And watching the east coast press flail to explain such an aberration was even more fun.  That was all pretty rewarding. :)

NOW THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO HEAR! 

Even though that was a one season occurrence...next year, we'll kick your collective asses all the way back to the Left Coast!

mjolnir01 said:

Feel better now boys? 

You seriously believe that shit Barry!!??!! You're delusional!!!!
Sincerely,
NFC East Fan

:laugh:

jfields said:

Feel better now boys? 

Sincerely,
NFC East Fan

Who's the delusional one John?  :laugh:

You are you senile old fart. I can admit my team was an embarrassment this year.......

jfields said:
You are you senile old fart. I can admit my team was an embarrassment this year.......

While that may be true, your team sucked the worst and the Giants beat them on the last game of the year...that much I CAN remember.  ;)

ETA: ...and you're a pussy for not taking my bet on that last game of the season. Even during these last few years of my absent mindedness, that much I know!  :laugh:

I'd bet that Doc wants to see Manning staring at the stars after he drops back on EVERY pass play...and with any luck, knock him out of the game!*   :laugh:  

A broken nose would be good, early in the 1st quarter. It wouldn't knock him out of the game, but every hit would bring tears to his eyes.

Doc

Devil Doc said:

I'd bet that Doc wants to see Manning staring at the stars after he drops back on EVERY pass play...and with any luck, knock him out of the game!*   :laugh:  

A broken nose would be good, early in the 1st quarter. It wouldn't knock him out of the game, but every hit would bring tears to his eyes.

Doc

That's my boy!! 

ironpeddler said:

While that may be true, your team sucked the worst and the Giants beat them on the last game of the year...that much I CAN remember.  ;)

ETA: ...and you're a pussy for not taking my bet on that last game of the season. Even during these last few years of my absent mindedness, that much I know!  :laugh:
Bragging about your NY Giants season..... That's like being proud of your dad for being a religious leader ( who got everyone to drink the Kool Aid).

Best investment I never made! My vagina feels just fine...

jfields said:

Feel better now boys? 

Sincerely,
NFC East Fan

I figured I'd stirred the pot with that... :laugh:

So it's Denver and who else?......
New England never really made any mistakes today.......... Denver just played an excellent all around game and outdid them.

Yeah buddy.  Outplayed, outcoached, and out hustled.  Thank you for putting in a great effort today.  Let's Go Broncos.

Best team today won. I'll be rooting for the Broncos in the Superbowl. Being gracious in victory just isn't your style is it Fishy?

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Best team today won. I'll be rooting for the Broncos in the Superbowl. Being gracious in victory just isn't your style is it Fishy?

Doc
Well stated and I agree. Sore losers are bad bad sore are worse. I am pulling for Manning and Welker.

Congrats to the Broncos they have had an unbelievable record breaking season!

Paul
louich said:
SUPERBOWL BABY !
Congrats Lou! Looks like you got your birthday wish.