• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No wonder my kids are "unique".....

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Had my 22YO gamer son stay the night with us last night. Figured he needed a little AM adrenaline....woke him up dressed like this:

gallery_1565_604_34989.jpg

COD gamers will get the joke..... :laugh:

Happy Holidays....B.B.S.

Don't game but I know if my Dad came in to my room dressed like that, I would probably shit my pajamas! :sign:

Merry Christmas Sir. Hope you have a great holiday with your family.

They're special alright... Reason 1 to sleep with a ballistics knife...

That's great would love to see the look on his face! When ever my son over slept I would wake him with air horns ,the look was priceless. Lol

Deleted phone reposted.

Is this the Marine son??!!!! ........................ You're lucky you didn't get the K-Bar or Glock treatment Tom.....aka: Kill first, ask questions later.

Is this the Marine son??!!!! ........................ You're lucky you didn't get the K-Bar or Glock treatment Tom.....aka: Kill first, ask questions later.
...oh heck no..!! I know better than to try that with my Marine...I'd have got K-bar'd or at least had the living crap knocked out of me.... :laugh:

Looks like fun but to bad you’re on the Wrong side of the river. In Oregon it would be Full Auto and Suppressed :whistling: :p

Your sense of humor is twisted...........I LOVE IT TOM! :laugh: :thumbs: