• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Speaking of fridges, we had ours repaired instead of buying a new one. $2,950 before tax but with discount vs $986 repair with part and freon, 90 day guarantee.
That's great news. Hopefully ya get a few more years out of it. Our biggest issue out here is finding ANYONE who'll come work on appliances, much less an LG. I realize we live in a rural area, but damn, it ain't but 35 minutes from town. The kitchen to garage one had a freon leak fixed when we first moved in. That was five years ago. Much pleased with that. Good luck.

Floyd T

I gotta tell ya, I hope that works for ya. If I take some pics of my putter(nah, you sick Phuket’s needs to get yer minds outta the gutter), I’ll post em. I have a “Billy Baroo” from the CaddyShack Invitational. All wood. Cork insert. Zero degree face and the ball rolls as true as can be off the fact. Schweet! A story for another day.

Floyd at
I'd love to see that! I've got an old Mizuno that Tom Slighter customized before he retired. It's the only club in my bag that I can say confidently I will never replace.

That's great news. Hopefully ya get a few more years out of it. Our biggest issue out here is finding ANYONE who'll come work on appliances, much less an LG. I realize we live in a rural area, but damn, it ain't but 35 minutes from town. The kitchen to garage one had a freon leak fixed when we first moved in. That was five years ago. Much pleased with that. Good luck.

Floyd T
We were in the same boat, the person that was recommended had a three week waiting time before he could come and look at it. It took another two months for the part to arrive. He did a temp fix to hold me over. I hear you it is just impossible to find anyone to fix something, let alone a competent person.

BS!! If it ain't staring back at ya, fighting the downward current, then it ain't a real turd! A story for another vherf time! 💩

Floyd T