• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Recently I purchased Record Power Benchtop Bandsaw and this professional band saw is suitable for heavy-duty projects due to its substantial power.

As I have mentioned in the past, I have been the worlds worst putter for 30 years. I've been using high MOI mallets in an effort to stabilize my stroke but I putted with this last weekend and loved it. So I bought a used one to give it a whirl this weekend.

1655379856174.png
1655380034819.png

As I have mentioned in the past, I have been the worlds worst putter for 30 years. I've been using high MOI mallets in an effort to stabilize my stroke but I putted with this last weekend and loved it. So I bought a used one to give it a whirl this weekend.

View attachment 56895
View attachment 56896
I gotta tell ya, I hope that works for ya. If I take some pics of my putter(nah, you sick Phuket’s needs to get yer minds outta the gutter), I’ll post em. I have a “Billy Baroo” from the CaddyShack Invitational. All wood. Cork insert. Zero degree face and the ball rolls as true as can be off the fact. Schweet! A story for another day.

Floyd at

, I forgot. We have a new fridge coming tomorrow(hopefully). Tween at 1130 and 1530, they’re supposed to be here. Yup, no pic of this one either. I’m not quite sure why I’ve been encouraged to post shit w/o the pics. I like it!

Floyd at

, I forgot. We have a new fridge coming tomorrow(hopefully). Tween at 1130 and 1530, they’re supposed to be here. Yup, no pic of this one either. I’m not quite sure why I’ve been encouraged to post shit w/o the pics. I like it!

Floyd at
Does it have craft ice for your ‘shine? I’m jealous, we have needed a new fridge going on a couple years now but this one just won’t completely die lol.

Does it have craft ice for your ‘shine? I’m jealous, we have needed a new fridge going on a couple years now but this one just won’t completely die lol.
I know what you're saying. The one we had in the garage finally died after thirty plus years(got it from M's grandpa when he died). The one in the kitchen is slowly dying(ice maker went bad and was leaking water). We decided to move it outside and grab a new one. No external water/ice on this one. It does have auto ice maker inside though. Has a bottom freezer and two top doors. We hope it works out.

Floyd T

I know what you're saying. The one we had in the garage finally died after thirty plus years(got it from M's grandpa when he died). The one in the kitchen is slowly dying(ice maker went bad and was leaking water). We decided to move it outside and grab a new one. No external water/ice on this one. It does have auto ice maker inside though. Has a bottom freezer and two top doors. We hope it works out.

Floyd T
Does it make whiskey ball ice inside?