• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour - DONE!

gallery_1481_373_39265.jpg

What a way to end a day of wine tasting ..... :D

:cool:

Look who we ran into on the 101 back to San Fran. This picture was taken at about 75mph not too bad....

gallery_2000_27_1673.jpg

BobbyRitz and wife

Who let the hippy in the guitar shirt tag along?

:sign: :laugh: :sign:

Glad you brothers (and sisters) got to have a great time; thanks for sharing this. :thumbs:
....hey, brother, I resemble that remark..... :laugh:

You'll have to make the next one, MC - the food, smokes, vino, and company were top drawer..... :thumbs:

Definitely was there in spirit; look forward to attempting to make it next time. :thumbs:

Who let the hippy in the guitar shirt tag along?

:sign: :laugh: :sign:

Glad you brothers (and sisters) got to have a great time; thanks for sharing this. :thumbs:
....hey, brother, I resemble that remark..... :laugh:

You'll have to make the next one, MC - the food, smokes, vino, and company were top drawer..... :thumbs:

Definitely was there in spirit; look forward to attempting to make it next time. :thumbs:

... and from those in attendance they voted that we make it an annual event :thumbs:

Well me and the Mrs. are back in MD after a long day of travel.

David and Alice, thank you greatly for the time and attention that obviously went into a wonderful weekend for us. The entire event was top shelf.

There isn't one thing that could have been done differently to make for a better time.

It was great to finally put faces to the many posts I read here at CP. Thank you all for making this weekend something to remember for me and the Mrs.

Best,

Rob

Look who we ran into on the 101 back to San Fran. This picture was taken at about 75mph not too bad....

Mine didn't come out so well. You can clearly see the pimp rental that Dan had for the weekend!

IMG00083.jpg

We got home late last night. WOW what a trip. What a perfect weekend. The weather, food, wine, and most of all the company, oh yea the cigars were pretty good too.

I want to thank everyone for welcoming my son into the group. He had a great time.

David & Alice, I can't thank you guys enough. Not sure if you will be able to top this herf.

Sounds and looks like a great time was had by all!

Thanks for sharing, hopefully next year :thumbs:

gallery_1481_373_9835.jpg

This is what we call someone having a epiphany wine moment :D .

I'm already working on next years event, and if you thought this one was great ...... just wait :whistling: .

gallery_2000_27_1673.jpg

BobbyRitz and wife

That's not BobbyRitz.................it's duh Rock, can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?

gallery_1481_373_9835.jpg

This is what we call someone having a epiphany wine moment :D .

I'm already working on next years event, and if you thought this one was great ...... just wait :whistling: .

The quote for that picture is "Damn, this doesn't taste anything like beer!"

And mark Lesley and me down for next year also!

LOL...the Rock...and Dennis, that pose is priceless!

...and me and wife are in for next year as well! :thumbs:

That's not BobbyRitz.................it's duh Rock, can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?
....so, tell me, jabroni, what date is the next wine herf....??

The Rock says.....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE NEXT DATE IS...!! Know your role, shut your mouth, and just....bring it...... :laugh:

The Rock does indeed layeth the smack down, but David knows how to put the "Wine Pimp" smack down on all our candy asses.... :laugh: :laugh:

Heck yes, we'll be there - B.B.S.

Edit - a little Rock refresher course..... :laugh: Bobby, I think you have a new nick name...... :laugh:

What a great time! It was truly memorable. Thank you thank you thank you!

Some pics:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to come and visit me last week! I had a great time meeting each one of you and hearing your stories. An extra big thanks to David for putting all of this together and for thinking of me during the planning.

Because of your generosity, my humidor is stalked with treasure that I can not wait to get at. That is if I can beat Jennifer to it!

With so many people and so many gifts, I am having a hard time remembering what came from who. I would love to get this sorted out so that I can send a proper thank you once they are smoked. David and Josh, I have yours squared away but I am foggy on the rest…

Thank you all so much and I will look forward to seeing you again!

Kevin