• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour - DONE!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to come and visit me last week! I had a great time meeting each one of you and hearing your stories. An extra big thanks to David for putting all of this together and for thinking of me during the planning.

Because of your generosity, my humidor is stalked with treasure that I can not wait to get at. That is if I can beat Jennifer to it!

With so many people and so many gifts, I am having a hard time remembering what came from who. I would love to get this sorted out so that I can send a proper thank you once they are smoked. David and Josh, I have yours squared away but I am foggy on the rest…

Thank you all so much and I will look forward to seeing you again!

Kevin

Kevin,
You my friend were the BEST host of the weekend. Don't worry about where the cigars came from just know that we appreciate what you did for us. Your wine was by far the best that I had all weekend, even though I spent a crap load of money with you, I will be calling for some more. By the way what is your number? And you have an open invite to DC.

And why does it look like I am drunk, pissed off, or confused in all these pics? Oh maybe I was.

Kevin - the "bare one" on the left in the pic is an 02 Bolivar Royal Corona (OSU MAR 02). Your generosity, insight, and great tour is more than enough 'thank you' for the time we had. I'm sure I speak for the group when I say please enjoy the smokes, and see you next year.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Hey Kevin, Welcome to the board!

The pleasure was all our's and I'm glad that I could turn some folks on to your awesome wines. We're going to dinner tonight with a bunch of foodies and wineauz, guess what Chardonnay I'll be bringing :whistling: .

I'll give you a call the next time we're back up your way, oh .... and yes, we will be doing this again next year.

David

Thank you all so much for taking the time to come and visit me last week! I had a great time meeting each one of you and hearing your stories. An extra big thanks to David for putting all of this together and for thinking of me during the planning.

Because of your generosity, my humidor is stalked with treasure that I can not wait to get at. That is if I can beat Jennifer to it!

With so many people and so many gifts, I am having a hard time remembering what came from who. I would love to get this sorted out so that I can send a proper thank you once they are smoked. David and Josh, I have yours squared away but I am foggy on the rest…

Thank you all so much and I will look forward to seeing you again!

Kevin

Welcome and thanks for having us, your wines were truly special. We are eagerly awaiting ours to arrive.

Thanks for the Welcome!

Most of all, thank you for introducing me to CP! I am really looking forward to exploring further. I had no idea about the trades or the passes that you do as a group. I have a bad feeling that a casual hobby is going to turn serious :thumbs:

I will be sure to post notes on each the smokes that were left for me.

You all have an open invitation to stop by and have a glass or two with me anytime!

gallery_1481_373_111917.jpg

So who's who?

Now thats a good question!! I was there and didn't meet all of these people.

However I didn't go on the tour and am not in this pic or else the camera would have broken!!

OK, I'll try

Left to right: David (NorCal),Alice (Mrs. NorCal), SeanHolio and son, BBS (black shirt), TheHit (red shirt),TheHit's wife (Blue shirt), ELittle in back, Cory (BlueDragon), In front is Pat and wife (Cory's friends), NorCal's friends, Then TheHatGuy and family, ddepaola and wife (behind me), and BobbyRitz and wife.

Kevin, please post an introduction in the "Introduce Yourself Here" area .... HERE . That way you can introduce yourself to the entire CP community.

We had your Chardonnay last night and it was probably the WOTN ...... we need to talk, I need more of this wine, possibly 6 bottles to lay down for a while.

:cool:

Thanks for the Welcome!

Most of all, thank you for introducing me to CP! I am really looking forward to exploring further. I had no idea about the trades or the passes that you do as a group. I have a bad feeling that a casual hobby is going to turn serious :thumbs:

I will be sure to post notes on each the smokes that were left for me.

You all have an open invitation to stop by and have a glass or two with me anytime!

Kevin, please post an introduction in the "Introduce Yourself Here" area .... HERE . That way you can introduce yourself to the entire CP community.

We had your Chardonnay last night and it was probably the WOTN ...... we need to talk, I need more of this wine, possibly 6 bottles to lay down for a while.

WOTN! Very cool!

You know, I don't have any Eno in my Cellar... :whistling:

An intro was posted, thanks for the tip!

Kevin - the "bare one" on the left in the pic is an 02 Bolivar Royal Corona (OSU MAR 02). Your generosity, insight, and great tour is more than enough 'thank you' for the time we had. I'm sure I speak for the group when I say please enjoy the smokes, and see you next year.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

B.B.S. Thank you for filling in the blank for me. I remember you saying it was a Bolivar but nothing beyond that. Can't wait to light it up!

WOTN! Very cool!

You know, I don't have any Eno in my Cellar... :whistling:

An intro was posted, thanks for the tip!

Oh, now that's a crying shame ...... I can take care of that.

Yeah, the Chard was spectacular and I could have made a few sales for you that night, or at least added a few to the mailing list. I did give one of the guests the cork so he could contact the winery directly ...... hey, do you need a Wine Pimp? :laugh:

So who's who?
OK, I'll try

Left to right: David (NorCal),Alice (Mrs. NorCal), SeanHolio and son, BBS (black shirt), TheHit (red shirt),TheHit's wife (Blue shirt), ELittle in back, Cory (BlueDragon), In front is Pat and wife (Cory's friends), NorCal's friends, Then TheHatGuy and family, ddepaola and wife (behind me), and BobbyRitz and wife.

exactly ...... :thumbs:

...... hey, do you need a Wine Pimp? :laugh:

Looks like I already have one! :D

Will you take your commision in wine!?

That's the way I work brother ..... :D , we'll talk more when I start pushing cases of your wine. That's when I work for barrels of wine :cool: .

BTW, if anybody is in the area on May 10 I'll be pouring wine at the Berryessa Art & Wine Festival in San Jose, Alice and I run the "Boutique Wines" booth. The festival raises money to support the music program in the Berryessa School District and is in its 32'nd year of existance. We started the Boutique Wine booth a couple of years ago pouring "better wines" from some of CA's top producers, mostly friends . Festival wines are $2 (1 ticket) for a 4 oz. pour, our booth also pours 2 and 3 ticket wines from producers such as Vino Noceto, Eno, Loring, AP Vin, Windy Oaks, Harrington and Ketchum Estate. Thanks to the generosity of these winemakers our little art & festival is unlike any other that I know of as far as quality of wine goes.

By the way what is your number? And you have an open invite to DC.

And why does it look like I am drunk, pissed off, or confused in all these pics? Oh maybe I was.

Email sent with my contact info...

Thanks for the invite! How could I pass something like that up? I will be sure to give you a call next time I am in the area.

I will take credit for the drunk part but the pissed off and confused part all belongs to the cheese. :whistling:

gallery_1481_602_28623.jpg

Another picture of Salinia (Kevin) pointing at me and Napa_Smokes on his left. Also wanted to let everyone know that I posted more pictures in my albums ..... HERE

Wow, the pictures are great, but they inspire me to lose weight!

Inspire you?! LOL, jesus, I guess I should stop eating all these salads. :D