• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour - DONE!

This is going to be an interesting trip to say the least. I was packing up some cigars for the trip this morning and looked up out my window and guess what I saw? .... 2 inches of snow and more coming down. :( I was up last night packing my motorcycle bags getting everything ready to go so I could take off right after work. ... I think someone is testing my resolve. :whistling:

Geyerserville/Healdsburg are expecting temps in the 80's this weekend :D ........ LINK

Should be a beautiful weekend for cigars, wine and friends.

:cool:

Fantastic!!! :thumbs:

I hope your bringing a shipper ..... we still have a little trade to do :whistling:

I'm bringing a loaded otterbox, brother! I can't wait! :thumbs:

My otterbox won't have any of those 'fancy' cigars you smoke Rob, just white owls all around :)

Okay Folks,

Our first tour is on Friday, 2:00 p.m. at Siduri Wines/Novy Family Winery. Adam Lee produces some of the finest Pinots in the Country. They also have Novy Family Winery which produces everything else other than Pinot. Siduri has a wide distribution so perhaps some of you have seen or tried them, but this is a place not to miss. They are located, and we'll be meeting, at the following address in Santa Rosa, .... MAP

Siduri Wines
980 Airway Court, Suite C
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
TEL: (707) 578-3882

Our second stop will be immediately following our Siduri tasting, 3:00-3:30 p.m., at a very small winery called Salinia Wine Company. I met Kevin Kelley recently at another wine event where I shared a cigar with him, he was very appreciative and offered a visit to his winery anytime. This will be my first time there as well but we really enjoyed his wines the last time we had them. Salinia's current production is less than 300 cases, so this really is a great opportunity for you to see a small operating winery ....... MAP

Salinia Wine Companyhttp://wine.appellationamerica.com/vineyard/Salinia_Wine_Company.html
3350-D Coffey Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
TEL: (707) 527-7063

David

The Eagle has landed, upon checking in at the Hilton downtown we encountered the Olympic Torch and a bunch of protesters. We did the Golden gate and hung out out in Pac heights. I now sit at the Beach Chalet with some fine beers and cigars. The wives arrive tomorrow, then it is Siduri on Friday awesome!

The Eagle has landed, upon checking in at the Hilton downtown we encountered the Olympic Torch and a bunch of protesters. We did the Golden gate and hung out out in Pac heights. I now sit at the Beach Chalet with some fine beers and cigars. The wives arrive tomorrow, then it is Siduri on Friday awesome!

Welcome to NorCal amigo!

If you want an interesting place to visit with some awesome beer check out Toronado in the lower Haight.

I'm not sure if you guys have tried Siduri yet but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

We were in the Haight last night went to Olempic(SP) for some Rye Bourbon after we ate at the Pacific Cafe. We have had a great time so far and the wives come in today....will do more touristy stuff to day and tomorrow AM.

Hey Rob,

I got your PM but you didn't leave a callback number, and for some reason my phone didn't get it either. Attire isn't too dressy, polo shirt, shorts should be fine. I'm a Hawaiian shirt kinda guy, so that with jeans will be it for the tours. If there is anything else please call or PM me your number.

David

PM sent, David!

We are scheduled to arrive tomorrow at 11:20am your time. We can't wait!

While your in the city you might want to check out Vendetta. It's a mens fine apparel and vintage cuban cigar store with a smoking room upstairs. Their hours are a little limited but its a fun place to look around at the smokes. I haven't been there in 2 years but I do know they are still open.

Josh

I'm an early riser, ESPECIALLY when on west coast time. If anyone would like to meet for morning cigars over coffee on Saturday or Sunday, I'd be game! :thumbs:

Fiancee is working saturday morning so I'll come to you. That way there will be no chance of missing the bus. Just let me know what time works for you. My husky wakes me up about 5am every morning.