• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NorCal HERF, Dinner and Wine Tour II

Sorry for the delay in responding in the thread guys! I thought I had responded to a PM suggesting that Lanell and I reluctantly have to pass. We're heading down to Atlanta to visit with aging family whose health is starting to decline in May and I have a wedding next weekend that requires travel. All that said, the Wine Herf isn't in the cards for us. :(

Drink and smoke a few for us!

Best regards,

Rob

PM sent, tickets purchased Get into Sacramento on Thursday at noon, not sure what time the Salinia visit.

Jim and Josh.... et al. I talked to Kevin at Salinia and he expressed a willingness to host a dinner at his place(winery) on Thursday evening with some wines. You guys interested in that?

PM sent, tickets purchased Get into Sacramento on Thursday at noon, not sure what time the Salinia visit.

Jim and Josh.... et al. I talked to Kevin at Salinia and he expressed a willingness to host a dinner at his place(winery) on Thursday evening with some wines. You guys interested in that?

I think that could be arranged! :thumbs: Shall I bring anything? :whistling:

And David, I'll show the menu to Mary and get a pick posted ASAP.

Off their lunch menu:

creamy lobster-artichoke
open face sandwich
artichoke hearts, lobster & shell fish pieces, creamed with light
cream cheese, spices, celery and mild green chilis, served hot over
wilted baby spinach and a toasted english muffin ... $ 14.99

Maybe we should go there for lunch instead.... :laugh:
Maybe they'll let us order the Lobster Fondue Dip... :thumbs: .. but what is this chef's fascination with spinach for god's sake? It is in almost every dish.

Ill take the 2) Mediterranean braised Pork, sounds good! What about wine? Are they doing a corkage fee or would it be better to drink wine at the herf after?

Dan, I'm working on attending Thursday evening .... I'll keep you posted.

Cory, yeah .... I don't know what's up with the spinach but that Lobster Fondue sounds really good. We may be able to add items but I just need to work with a base. we can probably order more and just split the cost amongst us.

Phil, I haven't heard from Josh but the invitation has been made to him to join us. Tom won't be able to make it this year ...... we're gonna miss him.

Evan, yes there is a corkage fee but I've included it into the price. I'll bring more wine from the cellar for the HERF, probably a Port or two as well.

All, since Saturday wine tour will be attended by fewer than expected we may not need to rent the large bus thus saving us money for more wine! We can still get the bus but we'll have to still get the large bus and split it among fewer people thus raising the cost. My van holds 7 people if we have another larger vehicle and driver we can do it with two vehicles. What do you guys think?

David

Dan, I'm working on attending Thursday evening .... I'll keep you posted.

Cory, yeah .... I don't know what's up with the spinach but that Lobster Fondue sounds really good. We may be able to add items but I just need to work with a base. we can probably order more and just split the cost amongst us.

Phil, I haven't heard from Josh but the invitation has been made to him to join us. Tom won't be able to make it this year ...... we're gonna miss him.

Evan, yes there is a corkage fee but I've included it into the price. I'll bring more wine from the cellar for the HERF, probably a Port or two as well.

All, since Saturday wine tour will be attended by fewer than expected we may not need to rent the large bus thus saving us money for more wine! We can still get the bus but we'll have to still get the large bus and split it among fewer people thus raising the cost. My van holds 7 people if we have another larger vehicle and driver we can do it with two vehicles. What do you guys think?

David

I will be renting a vehicle, I will have the option of whatever vehicle I want, so I can get a SUV or Van if need be. Would be more than happy to drive, or my wife (the built in DD can drive.)

I will call Kevin tomorrow, and let him know we are interested.......

yeah, a second vehicle may be the ticket. Not sure what we're doing on the car front... depends on what I can arrange with Josh when I arrive. More wine is good by me!

Looks like a pre-herf wine tasting and herf at Kevins! :laugh:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hey Guys! Sorry I have been MIA on the board, crazy times for small business! Anyways I am really looking forward to the pre-herf festivities at my place on Thursday. Everyone is welcome to join. I will be careful not to ruin you before the weekend even starts :whistling: ...well, maybe.

Sucks that Tom and Rob can't make it, I hope Josh has the time to make an appearance but I know he is hectic right now. Looking forward to seeing everyone else again!

Hey Guys! Sorry I have been MIA on the board, crazy times for small business! Anyways I am really looking forward to the pre-herf festivities at my place on Thursday. Everyone is welcome to join. I will be careful not to ruin you before the weekend even starts :whistling: ...well, maybe.
I'm working on making it for this as well. I'll keep you posted. :thumbs:

busy as a one peckered man in a free whorehouse.

Talked to him yesterday on the phone. He's picking Mary and I up at the airport on Tuesday morning, he will most likely make the early part of Thursday with Kevin (until about 2pm he says), and other than that, who knows (as he doesn't). He's getting jacked at work with double shifts being scheduled without them telling him, he'd asked for some of the days off and where they told him before he needed 2 weeks notice for a day off, now they're saying he didn't make the MONTH notice for a requested day off, and so on. He will be there if possible but even he has no idea at this point. :(

where o where has napasmokes gone.....

I died!! Please send Prayers and Cigars!! Addy in profile.... :whistling:

Clearly a ploy by the Mrs. who has already smoked through Josh's stash out of grief.

Unfortunately she has found some of the cigars she really likes and most of them are gone. Still not sure what is up with work schedule. It looks like they have scheduled a Mandatory work group meeting on Thursday morning and then scheduled me to work that night as well. I am going to see if I can get the shift covered but at this point in time I am not holding my breathe.