• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now Playing....(Movies and Reviews)

I started early yesterday & binge-watched the rest of the season. ?

Loved it. Soooooo twisted! Gonna watch it all over again but slower this time!

~Boar

I started early yesterday & binge-watched the rest of the season. ?

Loved it. Soooooo twisted! Gonna watch it all over again but slower this time!

~Boar

One episode left. We're saving it for tomorrow.
Definitely, twisted. But a fun ride.

Oh Holy Hell y'all GOTTA watch this! ?

View attachment 27007

Officially drops on Amazon Prime today but they actually released it late last night, and I caught the first couple episodes----and it's incredible. Sex, nudity, gore, language, dark humor, tight scripting, amazing camera work, and the "supes" (superheroes) are NOT the good guys.

But then I'm not sure anyone else is, either. ?

Seriously, it's a roller coaster. Ride it.

~Boar
I think I'm 5 episodes in (yes, it's 2:30) and really liking it, but the nudity has been rather disappointing, just a bunch of dongs so far! :D

I think I remember my son mentioning "The Boys"as being good, but just finished Bosch season 5 which was great. Need to catch up on Queen of the South too.

I'm finishing up the latest season of Madam Secretary on Netflix. I read a heck of a lot more than I watch movies/TV/stream, so I'm behind the times on what is out there.

Rant time! I've been watching Colony and was really enjoying it. It might be because I really liked Josh Holloways's character in the show Lost (Sawyer).

It seems like they just cut the show at the end of season 3. There was no closure, no ending. It just stopped. How could they do that!?

So after I ended season 3 of Colony, I browsed Netflix and ran across Punisher. I've heard nothing but good about the show, so I decided to start watching it. I really like it so far. I must admit, it's hard not to see Shane fro The Walking Dead though. I'm intrigued to see how the story goes.

Rant time! I've been watching Colony and was really enjoying it. It might be because I really liked Josh Holloways's character in the show Lost (Sawyer).

It seems like they just cut the show at the end of season 3. There was no closure, no ending. It just stopped. How could they do that!?

So after I ended season 3 of Colony, I browsed Netflix and ran across Punisher. I've heard nothing but good about the show, so I decided to start watching it. I really like it so far. I must admit, it's hard not to see Shane fro The Walking Dead though. I'm intrigued to see how the story goes.

Netflix has a habit of killing a show after 3 seasons. ?

Toy Story 4 with Wisconsin grandkids, The Lion King with Iowa granddaughter!

Just watched the trailer for this today. It looks like it's definitely going to be on the watch list.

Saw "Hobbs & Shaw" last night with the fam. My daughter has a crush on The Rock, and my wife has a vehemently-denied crush on Ryan Reynolds (most women do, I guess...). The ladies in the movie weren't too bad, themselves (even a 70+ year old Helen Mirren). It's a predictably ludicrous and over the top F&F movie -- fun, but obviously requires the suspension of belief in physics.

Oh Holy Hell y'all GOTTA watch this! ?

View attachment 27007

Officially drops on Amazon Prime today but they actually released it late last night, and I caught the first couple episodes----and it's incredible. Sex, nudity, gore, language, dark humor, tight scripting, amazing camera work, and the "supes" (superheroes) are NOT the good guys.

But then I'm not sure anyone else is, either. ?

Seriously, it's a roller coaster. Ride it.

~Boar
Just finished this. Loved it, but I'm still not sure what the hell happened at the end of the last episode.

Just finished this. Loved it, but I'm still not sure what the hell happened at the end of the last episode.

That's what I call a "da fuq?!" situation. Lol
No idea what it does to the love triangle...

I'm three episodes into my SECOND watch. It's that good!

But yeah, that second season better get here PRONTO!

~Boar