• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nugget Nectar 2009

Phlicker

also know as @PhillyBeerGuy
If you're in Tröegs' distribution area, the first of this year's crop should be in stores and distributors within a week. Cases and 6'ers are currently available at the brewery.

In case you didn't know, this is a very good thing.

If you're in Tröegs' distribution area, the first of this year's crop should be in stores and distributors within a week. Cases and 6'ers are currently available at the brewery.

I was just reading this this morning. How long is this normally available?

Oh man oh man! I finished all my stash from last year during the summer and I fiening for some more. We may have to dance this dance again Mike :laugh: hopefully no casualties ???

If you are taking orders put me down for a sixer :thumbs:

I was just reading this this morning. How long is this normally available?
Mid-January through late April, with the last cases having "drink by" dates of the end of summer.
Oh man oh man! I finished all my stash from last year during the summer and I fiening for some more. We may have to dance this dance again Mike :laugh: hopefully no casualties ???

Mikey, you're on the "perpetual" list. I've already got a hold in at the Beer Yard for at least 3 cases of the first batch, and usually buy at least two more before the end of spring to carry me through the summer.

Looking forward to this years release. Damn Philly with all it's great beer; Ive had to run more often to balance my beer consumption the past few months:)

This is some tizasty stuff gents, get in on it if you can. :thumbs:

Bro if you need this, let me know. I kinda think its overrated, but I won't throw it out of bed!

IN!

Damnit Mike, between you, Jonas, and Pete I am either gonna be broke, divorced, or both! :laugh:

Cannot wait to get my hands on a few cases of this gem this year. :)

Don

IN!

Damnit Mike, between you, Jonas, and Pete I am either gonna be broke, divorced, or both! :laugh:

Oh stop your bitching, it hurts so good and you know it!

BTW, I still have some NN from last years release. I know I know, beers like this are best fresh but I just couldn't get to it among all the others. I am going to drink one tonight and see how its held up.

IN!

Oh stop your bitching, it hurts so good and you know it!

BTW, I still have some NN from last years release. I know I know, beers like this are best fresh but I just couldn't get to it among all the others. I am going to drink one tonight and see how its held up.
Jonas...BLASPHEMER! How dare you let the NN sleep?!

Justin, you're always on the list, my friend.

Greg, Greg, Greg...I feel very sorry for you my friend (j/k...different strokes for different folks).

I'm willing to do the mass group buy again this year. Just let me know how many cases I need to buy. I'm pretty sure it's dropping on Monday.

You going to hook me up??

Well if I go with you can hook myself but sure I'll make the trip with. Just let me know when. I have a cray schedule sometimes.

Cases are in! I've reserved 2, with the ability to buy more. Price this year is $42/case plus tax. I think there are a few (Jonas, Cali Mike, Justin) who want a sixer. Anyone else?

OK:

Justin - 6?
Jonas - 6?
Cali Mike - 12
Nic - 6?

Anyone else? Speak now...or forever hold your hops.

I got your note. I can't go tomorrow but I'd like a sixer. I can get one out of this run or make plans to make the next run with you. Tomorrow is just a must do evening meeting (DAMN masons and thier secret meetings). :laugh: