• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nugget Nectar 2009

Oh God oh God oh God! I'll take twelve if you can make that work, or six if twelve is too many, but I NEED in on this again! Thanks, Mike.

OK, that's 2 FULL cases:

Jonas - 6?
Justin - 6
Cali Mike - 12
Bob - 12
Nic - 6
Kenyatta - 6

Should I reserve more (other than for myself, of course)?

I got your note. I can't go tomorrow but I'd like a sixer. I can get one out of this run or may plans to make the next run with you. Tomorrow is just a must do even meeting (DAMN masons and thier secret meetings). :laugh:
If you all weren't so secretive, you could just put bars in your meeting halls like we Knights of Columbus and tap a sixtel of NN! :sign:

OK, that's 2 FULL cases:

Jonas - 6?
Justin - 6
Cali Mike - 12
Bob - 12
Nic - 6
Kenyatta - 6

Should I reserve more (other than for myself, of course)?

I think this should do...until your next run ... :rolleyes:

We are now up to THREE full cases (this is getting just as silly as last year...I love it!):

Jonas - 6
Justin - 6
Cali Mike - 24 (fuggin' NN whore!)
Bob - 12
Nic - 6
Kenyatta - 6
Adrian - 12

I think I'm going to have to cut it off here for now. I need to make sure these 3 cases get packed and shipped (and hope I have enough supplies to do it all!).

We are now up to THREE full cases (this is getting just as silly as last year...I love it!):

Jonas - 6
Justin - 6
Cali Mike - 24 (fuggin' NN whore!)
Bob - 12
Nic - 6
Kenyatta - 6
Adrian - 12

I think I'm going to have to cut it off here for now. I need to make sure these 3 cases get packed and shipped (and hope I have enough supplies to do it all!).

Hey 12 are going to Chico ... LOL :laugh:

I got your note. I can't go tomorrow but I'd like a sixer. I can get one out of this run or make plans to make the next run with you. Tomorrow is just a must do evening meeting (DAMN masons and thier secret meetings). :laugh:
If you all weren't so secretive, you could just put bars in your meeting halls like we Knights of Columbus and tap a sixtel of NN! :sign:

No comment :laugh:

I'm willing to help Mike out, but I don't want to invade his turf. Mike, I figured I could save you some bubble wrap :laugh:

Looks like demand is through the roof this year, but it doesn't surprise me because this is one great beer.

I'm willing to help Mike out, but I don't want to invade his turf. Mike, I figured I could save you some bubble wrap :laugh:

Looks like demand is through the roof this year, but it doesn't surprise me because this is one great beer.
You can come over and help me pack! I have plenty to drink/smoke! Where in the city are you located?

You can come over and help me pack! I have plenty to drink/smoke! Where in the city are you located?

Man if you saw the way I wrapped my Xmas presents you would think twice:) :laugh: We haven't met up since we shared a good smoke and a couple rounds of founders BS's at monks. I am now at 18th and JFK Blvd.

Alright hopheads, after visiting several stores, I finally scrounged up enough for you vultures:
gallery_4370_457_517547.jpg

Here's the deal:
I'm heading out of town tomorrow straight from work, so I won't be able to pack and ship these 'till Monday at the earliest (depending on how fast my bubble wrap gives out packaging 72+ bottles...). In the meantime if you could all PM me your addresses (I know I probably have most of them already, but with a kid on the way my memory's been mush lately), I'll have final totals out to you all after the UPS labels are printed. Just FYI, each case with tax was $44.50, so do the math...

BTW, the cardboard you see next to the case tower are all the boxes I had to "commandeer" from work for "official" purposes ;)

Gentleman enjoy it! I am drinking yet another 6 pack of this fine beverage now and it is delicious! :) On the down side, it is more expensive here. lol.

Don

Alright hopheads, after visiting several stores, I finally scrounged up enough for you vultures:
gallery_4370_457_517547.jpg

:0 Now that's some serious Nectar!

My local spot was supposed to have it in today but alas, no dice. Hopefully tomorrow, but I have a feeling it won't be until next week. :(

Damn I guess I missed the boat on this one... maybe I can get in on round 2...

I may have to get in for round two as well with all the hype over this.

Damn I guess I missed the boat on this one... maybe I can get in on round 2...

If you want you can take my 6 pack and I'll get Phlicker to tell me where I can pick up my own 6 pack (since I am local). Its up to you. Just let us know before Monday. That's when I was planning to pick mine up.

Phlicker

Oh Mike, my mouth's started watering just looking at that picture!