• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nugget Nectar 2009

Shipments have started going out. A local delivery was made yesterday and some UPS Ground tracking #'s should be hitting inboxes soon. Keep an eye peeled for yours!

Shipments have started going out. A local delivery was made yesterday and some UPS Ground tracking #'s should be hitting inboxes soon. Keep an eye peeled for yours!

Thanks Mike. Really looking forward to a tongue lashing ala hops.

I'm still awaiting a review from yesterday's "local" delivery. You have one yet, Kenyatta?

I'm still awaiting a review from yesterday's "local" delivery. You have one yet, Kenyatta?

I actually didn't get to it until last night and I wasn't tasting for a review. I just REALLY wanted a beer! However, I got more than just a beer. At first taste...you think oh it tastes like any other beer. It was ice cold, clean and refreshing. Then the hops kicks in and kicks in hard. You taste that bitterness that accompanies (so I have learned) big hops beers. Then out of no where there is this rush or burst of citrus and the unmistakable taste of grapefruit. Its not oversweet but just a good presence of citrus flavors. It is certainly a very interesting and enjoyable beer. Thanks again Phlicker

OK, the first round of packages have all been sent out. This goes for anyone who wanted only 6. Everyone who wanted 12 or more will go out on Monday or Tuesday, as I am trying to secure enough properly sized boxes to ensure all bottles arrive unscathed. Thanks!

So can someone educate me on these? Just an occasional craft drinker as I "quit" a while back but have been sneaking one every now and then. I always love to see all the new stuff that brewerys put out and with the nugget nectar, I've seen it all over and even on sale at whole foods. Is it just a local/seasonal thing? G1

So can someone educate me on these? Just an occasional craft drinker as I "quit" a while back but have been sneaking one every now and then. I always love to see all the new stuff that brewerys put out and with the nugget nectar, I've seen it all over and even on sale at whole foods. Is it just a local/seasonal thing? G1
It is Troegs late winter/early spring seasonal. They only distribute within a 3 hour drive of Harrisburg, PA. If you see some, pick up a sixer and let us know what you think!