• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nugget Nectar Group Buy

Looks like there was one touch-down yesterday in Iowa, with 2 more scheduled for Cali today!

I did receive mine yesterday. I took the opportunity to sample the goods last night (technically this morning), and that is some damn good beer! Wonderfully aromatic and hoppy, but with enough malt in the body to keep it from becoming bitter in the least. I thought it was very similar to the Surly Furious I tried the other day, but a little more aromatic. Thanks very, very much, Mike!

I happen to try one of the Old Horizontal last night and man can that hold a head of suds! Strong yet balanced without the expected aftertaste. Can't wait to sit down to a few in a row and really sample it.

Looks like there was one touch-down yesterday in Iowa, with 2 more scheduled for Cali today!

I don't understand how it can get to Cali 3 days faster than to MT? :angry:
You live in the Boonies, dude ;)

True, but it isn't coming to my house.

I sent a box to NY yesterday that will get there the same day this one gets to me. Oh well, I think I have enough stuff on hand to tide me over til it gets here. :)

I don't understand how it can get to Cali 3 days faster than to MT? :angry:
You live in the Boonies, dude ;)

Yeah, doesn't stuff have to travel by barge to reach you? Oh sorry that was pony express I was thinking of.
transport012.gif

Hey Mike .. go ahead and cash that check :thumbs: looks like all but one made it here.
That one was for the homies :laugh: ... looks like they repackaged the box and wrapped the rest in padded envelopes. Thanks brother for putting this together.

gallery_6182_366_69516.jpg

Well, the last package touched down in Colorado this afternoon. Considering I shipped nearly 4 full cases of beer in the past month, the fact that I only had 2 casualties (in the same package) isn't such a bad batting average. Mike, I'll make up for the two leakers in our Blinder.

Hope the rest of you enjoy all your beer!

Well, the last package touched down in Colorado this afternoon. Considering I shipped nearly 4 full cases of beer in the past month, the fact that I only had 2 casualties (in the same package) isn't such a bad batting average. Mike, I'll make up for the two leakers in our Blinder.

Thanks again Mike! :thumbs:

Sweet .... I am gonna have 1 for the fallen soldiers! :whistling:
Just say when and your box will be on its way :laugh: :thumbs:

Thanks again Mike! :thumbs:

Ditto ... Thanks Mike for puting this together.

Yep, box arrived safe and sound. Thanks a ton Mike, we all know how much effort goes into something like this and managing a GB of this volume is no small task. May your contiued efforts be rewarded by the beer gods (or a few random brothers who have some good shit in the cellar!)

So today was a beautiful day, started a BBQ and opened my first Nugget Nectar. I have to say that this is one of the best thirst quenching beers I've. Ever had. Before I knew it I polished of 3 ::blush::

Thank you again Mike!

So today was a beautiful day, started a BBQ and opened my first Nugget Nectar. I have to say that this is one of the best thirst quenching beers I've. Ever had. Before I knew it I polished of 3 ::blush::
Yeah, it can be kinda evil like that...

Thanks a ton Mike, we all know how much effort goes into something like this and managing a GB of this volume is no small task. May your continued efforts be rewarded by the beer gods (or a few random brothers who have some good shit in the cellar!)
Many thanks to those of you who did just that! (You know who you are...)

Mike,

Thank you for giving those of us who would not otherwise have a chance to try "The Nugget Nectar of the Gods" :thumbs: a chance to do so. As I have packed a few beer boxes and others that are pending the right type of box, I can honestly say it has been a royal pain in the ass! The reward however is in the contents of the box.

Back