• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NY area Herf

whylieineedacigar said:
I have read about Grand Havana before, looks really nice. Did you go there with a member? Would be nice to go at least once just for the experience.
 I have a friend who is a member and went with him as a guest. I so impressed with the place I wanted to join. Then came the sticker shock...I'm out.

If you guys get together on a weekend let me know!

Elliot and I split a humidor at Club Mac for several years, it wasn't worth it to renew since he left and I didn't go enough to make it worthwhile. Plus the price went up 10% so it made it easy to say no.

Tone, so far Sunday looks like the day we are heading there, if the snow doesn't go crazy on us that is.

24/7 access? Thats awesome!

A bit of a hike for me but id be down if the schedule worked for me.

May not make it this go around if you guys are getting together around 4pm on Sunday.  I have a dinner party I have to be at all the way up in Fishkill that night. 

That would be too late for me as well since I'm coming from central Jersey. Next time as well!

Is it possible to do this earlier to accommodate Anthony and Dave?
Maybe close to 1pm?

-Rob

rob300c said:
Is it possible to do this earlier to accommodate Anthony and Dave?
Maybe close to 1pm?

-Rob

Rob, I really don't mind the time, whatever you guys think works it's okay with me. I'm off that day and don't have any plans so far.
ncast2523 said:
24/7 access? Thats awesome!

A bit of a hike for me but id be down if the schedule worked for me.

Let me know if you can make down brother.

Like Anthony...barring a storm...1pm works for me as well.  

So sunday at 1:00 PM then... Bring all of your aged WhiteOwl and Dutch Masters, we about to that light that place up!

Nice.
Hoping my hangover won't interfere with the festivities!

-Rob

Unfortunately I have to bail. Have to be back before 5:00 so the trip won't work. Sorry guys next time.

It was nice meeting you gents! Next time I'll go with the mind set of smoking 2 cigars or more back to back :laugh: